idiots anonymous

should we be allowed a thread for a blackjackinfocom-team.... if it's ok with Ken?

• yea

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • nea

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Kasi

sagefr0g said:
hey guys...... lookie :

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showpost.php?p=82393&postcount=1

suggestion that we just discuss issues relative to the game in this forum and post results, discuss ect in the bjinfoteam thread.

Thanks for starting that other thread. Could you maybe edit your 1st post there and maybe add the specific bet amount at each count. Somehow get in that all one has to do is count hi=lo and bet and just play basic strategy if they want or indexes if they want. That anybody is welcome to play alot or a little BS.

Maybe mention any software that can cut to 80% for that game is all they need.

sagefr0g

Kasi said:
Thanks for starting that other thread. Could you maybe edit your 1st post there and maybe add the specific bet amount at each count. Somehow get in that all one has to do is count hi=lo and bet and just play basic strategy if they want or indexes if they want. That anybody is welcome to play alot or a little BS.

Maybe mention any software that can cut to 80% for that game is all they need.
yup, went ahead and edited it.... put something in about ko as well.

Last edited:

jack.jackson

Kasi said:
I hope I don't confuse a cumulative reporting with a session reporting lol.
O" Sorry man. I made the mistake of jumping into cvbj and counting to fast, resulting in sloppy reports. Im a little more proficient now.

Sometimes it's good to report results of a series of fewer hands just so one can say wow those 500 hands were really crazy lol.
Sometimes

You look at/using my sheet or not? I'm getting somewhat "unusual", but not impossible by any means, results for number of hands played vs dollars won.
Ya, Im gonna straighen this up, here in a sec.

Hits some unexpected BIG runs. Your gonna really flip when I tell you I went on to win an additional 11,775$ In addition to the 5,000+ I already had!.... In about 700 more hands. (I believe the graphs transferred to the CD version) "will show".

Ya, just went on a crazy run. My CD came in the mail today, so I had to uninstall the Demo-version.

You played 239 hands in 3 shoes? 6 shoes?
I just need a whole new fresh start. Really. I had some issues to resolve. Computer kept frezin on me .....etc

You using a L2 count? Physical cards or is that a thing of the past? Indexes? Does CVBJ tell you anything like dollars wagered or dollars actually bet at each TC? Blah Blah blah lol.

1. yes, A L2

2. Probably, but who knows?

3.Yes, Indexes.

4. Yes, give me a sec to get organized.

Last edited:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
hey guys...... lookie :

suggestion that we just discuss issues relative to the game in this forum and post results, discuss ect in the bjinfoteam thread.
Was wondering if you could delete the post with my results. Just got my CD in the mail today and Im in a desperate need of a fresh organized strart. Despite the fact of being over 15,000 THOUSAND up in less than a 1,000 hands.

The Demo-version was freezing up on me. Got the manufactured CD in the mail and its running like a sewing machine. Beats me???

Give me a patch on this one guys,???lol

Last edited:

sagefr0g

jack said:
Was wondering if you could delete the post with my results. Just got my CD in the mail today and Im in a desperate need of a fresh organized strart. Despite the fact of being over 15,000 THOUSAND up in less than a 1,000 hands.

The Demo-version was freezing up on me. Got the manufactured CD in the mail and its running like a sewing machine. Beats me???

poof it's gone!
sorry about the 15 grand that went with it lol.....
glad to here the cd version is humming along.

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
poof it's gone!
sorry about the 15 grand that went with it lol.....
glad to here the cd version is humming along.

Ah thats okay, its only 25 MaxBets. Won half of it in double downs. Would rather just get a clean run.

Spent about two days, tryin to resolve the issue.
Everything from graphics card, device manager, drivers, directX, heat issues,Not running programs in the task manager,system restore, to slowing the game speed down. My last resort, was the installation CD. No more problems.

No problems Cvdata demo-version:confused: Who knows. I was bummed.

Last edited:

Kasi

jack said:
If you think you were betting according to this plan, or some version of it lol what with L2 counts and all, there's no reason to invalidate the results just because you had a computer problem.

Take a piece of paper and write down dollars won/lost after every shoe for that shoe. Make life easy and start each shoe at some even number roll if you want. Write down starting bal of each shoe if u want. Whatever. CVBJ could go crazy in the future too lol. Be prepared lol.

Winning $15K in 1000 hands is about 2 stan dev on the + side for the plan I posted.

Kasi

Canceler said:
Maybe I'll be able to participate in this thing after all. Here's a life-size picture of my new baby! :)
Hey that looks great. We're only playing (in theory) one hand heads up against the dealer. No surrender in our game. Can that handle a 25,150,325,500,600 spread? If not I guess a 5,30,65,100,120 spread would be the same if you multiplied unit loss by 5? Does that make sense? You use Hi-Lo?

Anyway all we really need to know is the number of hands you actually played and the net dollars won/lost over those hands.

What product is it?

Give it a shot. In some other thread (this one?), I made up a spreadsheet that anyone could see a little more detail about stuff and see how they compare to expected by just plugging in number of hands played. Even if you don't choose to play, you could probably adapt it to other sims.

Canceler

Kasi said:
Hey that looks great.
Thank you!
Kasi said:
Can that handle a 25,150,325,500,600 spread?
Sure. (I can make it do whatever it needs to do.)
Kasi said:
You use Hi-Lo?
Nope, KO. Even as I type, PowerSim is slaving away, so I can come up with my own bet schedule.
Kasi said:
Anyway all we really need to know is the number of hands you actually played and the net dollars won/lost over those hands.
No problem, it keeps track of that.
Kasi said:
What product is it?
I made it myself, in Excel. :)

jack.jackson

Exactly 500 hands/coincedental.

-188$ down. This is more like it. I was beginning to think the RNG was off.:)

Correction/659 hands.

Welcome to the team canceller, glad to have you aboard. Your software looks pretty sweet!

Last edited:

Kasi

Canceler said:
Nope, KO. Even as I type, PowerSim is slaving away, so I can come up with my own bet schedule.

No problem, it keeps track of that.

I made it myself, in Excel. :)
Wow. And then some.

I tried using Psim for KO but got weird results or what looked to me like weird results. I guess the TC's are really RC's? You starting with an IRC of -20 for 6D? Or 0? Like it only seems to go from -20 to +20 so that doesn't seem like a wide enough range for RC's? Anyway I'd like to see what you come up with using that. Maybe you can be our KO point-man lol.

In Excel? Beautiful. How the heck did you do that? Love to see that if your baby is sharable. PM me if you feel like it. Anyway looks really cool to me. Mine are all just boring bullcr*p lol.

Kasi

jack said:
-188$ down. This is more like it. I was beginning to think the RNG was off.:)

Correction/659 hands.

Welcome to the team canceller, glad to have you aboard. Your software looks pretty sweet!

That's cool. The only that maybe looks strange to me is maybe how your bankroll got to over $2000 in what looks to be a 0 or less count when you'd be betting min $25?

Somewhere in that program I think maybe it'll break out bets by TC. Maybe the Wise One knows how to find that. Anyway, if so, it's a nice tool to confirm you're betting what you wanted at the TC's. Maybe your side count is creating betting situations that show up on the graph as unadjusted TC's - like just for indexes?

Allrighty then - 659 hands, down 7.5 units lol.

jack.jackson

Kasi said:
That's cool. The only that maybe looks strange to me is maybe how your bankroll got to over $2000 in what looks to be a 0 or less count when you'd be betting min $25?

Somewhere in that program I think maybe it'll break out bets by TC. Maybe the Wise One knows how to find that. Anyway, if so, it's a nice tool to confirm you're betting what you wanted at the TC's. Maybe your side count is creating betting situations that show up on the graph as unadjusted TC's - like just for indexes?

Allrighty then - 659 hands, down 7.5 units lol.
I Noticed that too. But now that you mention it, your probably right, on how, I still have hi-lo as the default count. Or my countings off.

I'll probably use this from now on, as my default graph, as one continous session(Cumulative).

Last edited:

Canceler

Kasi said:
I tried using Psim for KO but got weird results or what looked to me like weird results. I guess the TC's are really RC's? You starting with an IRC of -20 for 6D? Or 0? Like it only seems to go from -20 to +20 so that doesn't seem like a wide enough range for RC's? Anyway I'd like to see what you come up with using that. Maybe you can be our KO point-man lol.
Yes, the TCs are really RCs. I use an IRC of -20. Sure, a lot of action takes place below -20, but the useful info is generally between -4 and +4, so it works out.

When running ScoCalc, when it asks for RoR, it defaults to something like .135xxx. Should I be changing that to something else?

Kasi

Canceler said:
Yes, the TCs are really RCs. I use an IRC of -20. Sure, a lot of action takes place below -20, but the useful info is generally between -4 and +4, so it works out.

When running ScoCalc, when it asks for RoR, it defaults to something like .135xxx. Should I be changing that to something else?
Well what I wondered about was that at +20 my billion hand sim still was dealing hundreds of thousands rounds at +20. But in BJ I might have a 1000 hands at TC +20. So it seemed that maybe any advantages associated at at +20 and more just aren't there and it made me wonder a little bit. And if u start at -20 how often and at what disadvantage will one be below that?

Anyway, that .135 is basically I think a Kelly ROR. I'd say set it at 1.4% since that's what our main one is. Use a 100K roll. Optimize it to a 1-24 spread if you want. Or choose another spread if you want.

It doesn't really matter much anyway since if you have the freq, adv and Variance you no longer need Psim to run bet ramps thru. You can just fool around with it without having to bother.

If u get a chance, send me the xxxx.sim file and I'll show you what I mean.

I still would feel better with a CVCX KO sim, even if only to compare.

I just don't fully trust Psim for KO but then again I don't know KO that much either.

sagefr0g

Canceler said:
Maybe I'll be able to participate in this thing after all. Here's a life-size picture of my new baby! :)
way kewl Canceler. if you ever get around to sharing how you made that baby i'd love to know. guess you'd have to be able to put together some VB code?

Last edited: