Not Impressed

daddybo

Koseao said:
Yes, I don't think I will be coming back. I live in Kansas, the world has got to be better elsewhere! That and I am sure Maz does have that effect on people
I can hear it now.... "Koseao, you aint in Kansas anymore!" :laugh::laugh:

Koseao

daddybo said:
I can hear it now.... "Koseao, you aint in Kansas anymore!" :laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have gotten that my whole life, they both start with K and people love to say that when I am not in Kansas. Thank you mother and father! lol

Koseao, won't be in Kansas anymore! lol:laugh:

Koseao

I think I heard a challenge!

Deathclutch said:
This forum is out of control!

I guess I'll have to fight both Marty and Koseao for Maz's attention :laugh:
Well you won't win against me ;), and Maz is completely mine.. and then when I get back Marty is going to be (assuming I return from OZ back to Kansas) so you can't fight him either! Don't damage the goods Death! Just come peacefully :laugh:

sagefr0g

respect begets respect

Koseao said:
Well you won't win against me ;), and Maz is completely mine.. and then when I get back Marty is going to be (assuming I return from OZ back to Kansas) so you can't fight him either! Don't damage the goods Death! Just come peacefully :laugh:
Maz is gonna be there right?..................... uhmm what you need is an ole guy for a chaperon.:rolleyes:

Attachments

ExhibitCAA

It looks like I didn't win the pool, after all. Tarzan, now proven 100% correct, is the winner of the pool. I figured out my mistake--I gave the card-counting community too much credit. I won't make that mistake again.

Last edited:

Deathclutch

ExhibitCAA said:
It looks like I didn't win the pool, after all. Tarzan, now proven 100% correct, is the winner of the pool. I figured out my mistake--I gave the card-counting community to much credit. I won't make that mistake again.
It's to be expected that a when a female comes on a male dominated board she'll generally get more replies, but I didn't see any part of this thread giving out any sensitive information, and most everyone here was trying to help taking note that she was most likely overbetting her bankroll. People just had a little fun along the way.

Of course I could be totally off on what you're alluding to and if that's the case please disregard :laugh:

daddybo

Deathclutch said:
It's to be expected that a when a female comes on a male dominated board she'll generally get more replies, but I didn't see any part of this thread giving out any sensitive information, and most everyone here was trying to help taking note that she was most likely overbetting her bankroll. People just had a little fun along the way.

Of course I could be totally off on what you're alluding to and if that's the case please disregard :laugh:

LOL.... DC, you'll "get it" in a few years. :whip::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Koseao

sagefr0g said:
Maz is gonna be there right?..................... uhmm what you need is an ole guy for a chaperon.:rolleyes:
... Hmm.. I have never much liked a chaperon. You can just be a part of the fun. No ball busters needed. ;) lol but you can totally be in. Although I think Deathclutch is going to fight you then too, I think it is the new rule. Make it through him and you can come. Bring a balloon too, just for giggles.. and me:laugh:

daddybo

Koseao said:
... Hmm.. I have never much liked a chaperon. You can just be a part of the fun. No ball busters needed. ;) lol but you can totally be in. Although I think Deathclutch is going to fight you then too, I think it is the new rule. Make it through him and you can come. Bring a balloon too, just for giggles.. and me:laugh:
:eek: Sage... "Y" gonna kill yooou!

Koseao

Deathclutch said:

Helpful very much so. Also makes me laugh in here so you are also making yourself live longer. Two for one!