pro football predictions will appear here free

glovesetc

only one selection this week it looks like

Bet 5 units on Cicinnatti over Cleveland at 7 points or LESS .Unit=1k for those of you needing a unit exchange figure !:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

ChefJJ said:
No offense...but try picking them against the spread.
agreed.. i live in chicago, and my friends are always giving me **** about the packers, so check this out, this is how arrogant bears fans are.. i made the following bets with 2 of my friends: $10 that the bears wont go 16-0 @ 10:1 odds (i wont that bet), $20 on the chargers against the bears, i gave 5.5 points (i won that bet), and i have 1 more bet to win, which is $10 @ 10:1 odds that the bears dont win it all.. the problem is, they both seriously (i think) believed 16-0, yet neither of them would do a 10.5 wins over/under, with them picking the over.. CLEARLY that means that even tho they claim 16-0, they dont even think with 51% certainty that the bears will get 11 wins.. my prediction at the beginning of the season was bears 10-6, packers 7-9.. you could say im an extremely honest packers fan

glovesetc

nothing week-end

The Bengals were at 7.5 on the lines here . Thank god saved money on that bet . Will post again next week if I find any games worthwhile . Meanwhile we are still at plus 1.5 units or $1,500.00 depending which you use . The night games shopuld be entertaining tonight and tomorrow for sure with alot of interest in checking the Pats team for hidden web cams - lol and will McNsbb right the ship against their arch rival the skins ? No idea but fun to watch . Have a good one guys .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

<< and will McNsbb right the ship against their arch rival the skins ? No idea but fun to watch >>

Who cares about fun to watch man. Fun to watch doesn't put stones in my Blackjack fund. WILL McNab right this ship or not?? You have committed to these predictions each week which we appreciate, but if you want us to continue to tune in you need to get off the fence and make a call ;)

If your advice is just novelty then desregard.

gg

glovesetc

re:Gordon

No I do not this as a novelty but as a way of picking up extra money . I never have bet alot of games in a week-end in my life . if you bet more then 3 games a week in pros and up to 10 a week you can never win and i have seen many go broke where as I have only had one losing seaso so I feel my way is correct . The predictions i bet are the ones I put in this forum only .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

tonights play

I like the over for 1 unit - $1,000.00 and that is all . Good luck but if i had to pick , which I don't -I would go with the skins at 7 or better points but I am not betting the side . Regards all .:) :grin: ;) :cool2: Added note the over stands at 38.5 as of noon .

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
they almost covered but fell short . up .3 units now . See you all next week .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
You must be betting differently than what you are posting then, because they didn't hit the over.

glovesetc

no chef

read the piost - said they almost covered and I did lose . The .3 units is the total win for the season so far . sorry if there was confusion there buddy .:) :grin: ;) :cool2: Seems McNabb is but a shell of his former self and he was limping all last night . He may not make the season finale .

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
read the piost - said they almost covered and I did lose . The .3 units is the total win for the season so far . sorry if there was confusion there buddy .:) :grin: ;) :cool2: Seems McNabb is but a shell of his former self and he was limping all last night . He may not make the season finale .
Ok buddy. 10-4 over and out.

Thought it said up 3 units, not ".3".

glovesetc

2 picks for tomorrow

5 units on Dallas and 5 units on the colts and that is it !!! Maybe the monday night game may be a bet !!!! Lions should beat Minnesota but that is not a bet I am making and the browns should do a swan dive out in Oakland but again do not love the game !!!!

glovesetc

update

Colts end up in a push @-6 and Dallas covers easily at plus2 and a half . Up five units for a plus 5.3 units for the season . See you all next week ,:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

this weeks picks

green bay - 2 points for 2 units . New england 5 units at minus 7 and the over for 3 units the under over is 53 and also take the over in the denver indy game for 3 units which is 46 !!!! Good luck and have a good one !!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc said:
green bay - 2 points for 2 units . New england 5 units at minus 7 and the over for 3 units the under over is 53 and also take the over in the denver indy game for 3 units which is 46 !!!! Good luck and have a good one !!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
what does "2 points for 2 units" mean? im not good with betting, i dont know all the lingo, i just know what over/under and saying like packers -5 (meaning the score is basically 5-0 packers lead when the game starts)

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
what does "2 points for 2 units" mean? im not good with betting, i dont know all the lingo, i just know what over/under and saying like packers -5 (meaning the score is basically 5-0 packers lead when the game starts)
If you take the Packers at -5, that actually means that they need to win by more than 5 points. They are "giving" the other team those 5.

The units reference is just like betting units in blackjack...if your base unit is $10, a 2-unit bet would be $20. If it was $100...well, you get the point.

good luck

glovesetc

chef hit it right on the money

Unit is amount of money wagered and then times the unit . My ubnit is 1,000.00 as that is what we bet in multiples of . Everyone can assign their own value to a unit . Chef gave you the right info - wtg chef !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
Unit is amount of money wagered and then times the unit . My ubnit is 1,000.00 as that is what we bet in multiples of . Everyone can assign their own value to a unit . Chef gave you the right info - wtg chef !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
I'm only giving the right info...you're the man nailing the picks lately. Keep it up! $1K units is pretty high-roller too--grab that cash! :)

good luck

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
ya, i meant to say packers +5 would mean the score is 5-0 packers at the start of the game, is basically how you can think of it
Well, sort of. In this case, the Packers are -1...so they are spotting the team that many points and would need to win by AT LEAST 1 point.