pro football predictions will appear here free

glovesetc

nice week-end for everybody betting wise anyhow !!!

:) :grin: ;) :cool2: well we went in +$5,300 hundred and came out with $12,000.00 or 12 units meaning a unit = $1,000.00 !!!! G.B won , pats won , indy over covered and the Cinci idiots lost our over bet !!!! otherwise perfect - perhaps next week-end we will hit them all . Those of you picking my picks had a good week-end no matter what you bet moneywise !!!!!

glovesetc

This weeks picks

Green bay and give the 3 points for 3k and Dallas for 3 k . or 3 units if you use units for what reason I have no clue to . Hope you have a good day and week-end folks .Dallas is minus 10 so give the bills the 10 points .:) :grin: ;) ;) :cool2:

jack.jackson

OMG, who seen the cowboy, bills game. Thats one of the best football games I've ever seen:eek: Whadaya think cheff, did you see that. OMG. Go cowboys, wooohooooo!

glovesetc

not a good week- end but

you can not win them all - The kitty stands at plus 5.k or 5.4 units . Take cleveland at home for 5 K and philly for 3 k and the bets are all in .:) ;) :grin: :cool2:

glovesetc

both win

Kitty was 5.4 k or 5.4 units and we won 8k or 8 units so that puts the kitty at 13.4 k to the PLUS side . Will have a bet or two next week perhaps for all !!!!!!!!Do not like any of the late games or Monday night - I will save you the time of e-mailing me !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

picks for this week

we like pittsburgh for 2.5 K or units . Still looking at a couple other games but they are doubtful . Hope all have a good week-end !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

hmmmm interesting game bankroll slips a little

well denver pulled one out - lol . The kity now stands at a plus 10.9K for the season . Or 10.9 units as a unit ='s 1 K . Cheers all !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

aslan

Hey, glovesetc, what are the odds of the Redskins pulling off the upset of the year? Have they got any chance whatsoever of giving the Pats a run for it?

glovesetc

hmmm good question asian

on any given sunday anybody can beat anybody . I assume you are talking straight up with no spread . You could get some pretty hefy odds on that . One vegas book had washington straight up at 250-1 or so a friend says . I did not verify this though !!!!! Logically speaking it is highly unlikely un less brady goes out with an injury . To the bettors who are looking at this game beware Brady will not play the whole game against the skins if they are ahead late in the first part of the 2nd half and Bellicik will rest as much of his team as possible for the indy game as Washington means nothing to them. The game may go off at 17.5 points perhaps . We are not betting this game at ALL ! Fun to watch but that is about it !!!! We are very discplined bettors and we do NOT bet for the sake of betting nor do we bet alot of teams either . That is perhaps why we have only had one losing season in the last 25 and that was a negligible loss .There is a bet you may want to place - Pats minus 16.5 points for $5,000.00 and then if the line mmoves to 17.5 bet $5,000.00 on Washington and hope it falls on 17 . You are putting up $500.00 to win a potential $10,000.00 and it is a prop bet . I personally do not reccommend them but that is up to the bettor as it is his money ! Good luck though and since we have zero interest in the game it matters not to me who wins it .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

hmmm good question asian

on any given sunday anybody can beat anybody . I assume you are talking straight up with no spread . You could get some pretty hefy odds on that . One vegas book had washington straight up at 250-1 or so a friend says . I did not verify this though !!!!! Logically speaking it is highly unlikely un less brady goes out with an injury . To the bettors who are looking at this game beware Brady will not play the whole game against the skins if they are ahead late in the first part of the 2nd half and Bellicik will rest as much of his team as possible for the indy game as Washington means nothing to them. The game may go off at 17.5 points perhaps . We are not betting this game at ALL ! Fun to watch but that is about it !!!! We are very discplined bettors and we do NOT bet for the sake of betting nor do we bet alot of teams either . That is perhaps why we have only had one losing season in the last 25 and that was a negligible loss .There is a bet you may want to place - Pats minus 16.5 points for $5,000.00 and then if the line moves to 17.5 bet $5,000.00 on Washington and hope it falls on 17 . You are putting up $500.00 to win a potential $10,000.00 and it is a prop bet . I personally do not reccommend them but that is up to the bettor as it is his money ! Good luck though and since we have zero interest in the game it matters not to me who wins it .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
on any given sunday anybody can beat anybody . I assume you are talking straight up with no spread . You could get some pretty hefy odds on that . One vegas book had washington straight up at 250-1 or so a friend says . I did not verify this though !!!!! Logically speaking it is highly unlikely un less brady goes out with an injury . To the bettors who are looking at this game beware Brady will not play the whole game against the skins if they are ahead late in the first part of the 2nd half and Bellicik will rest as much of his team as possible for the indy game as Washington means nothing to them. The game may go off at 17.5 points perhaps . We are not betting this game at ALL ! Fun to watch but that is about it !!!! We are very discplined bettors and we do NOT bet for the sake of betting nor do we bet alot of teams either . That is perhaps why we have only had one losing season in the last 25 and that was a negligible loss .There is a bet you may want to place - Pats minus 16.5 points for $5,000.00 and then if the line moves to 17.5 bet $5,000.00 on Washington and hope it falls on 17 . You are putting up $500.00 to win a potential $10,000.00 and it is a prop bet . I personally do not reccommend them but that is up to the bettor as it is his money ! Good luck though and since we have zero interest in the game it matters not to me who wins it .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
17.5?!? Sounds like a trap to me :grin: I am curious to see how much the line is, especially with NE's lowest margin of victory at 17.

glovesetc

true cheff

Two things you must always remember when betting !!! Do you really think a team trying to get to the super bowl gives a AIDS infected pussy about whether or not they cover ? 100% they do NOT care . They just want to win period . Secondly is bet with your head and not your heart . I am from cleveland and I bet against them or with them as the game dictates , injuries , discontent, team turmoil, and etc etc . I would bet against my own sons team if I had reliable info and he is in little league - LMMFPLAO !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
Two things you must always remember when betting !!! Do you really think a team trying to get to the super bowl gives a AIDS infected pussy about whether or not they cover ? 100% they do NOT care .
That's one way of putting it!!! :joker:

What's crazy is that it doesn't matter what the line is with the Pats so far, it's never big enough! But seeing 16, 17, in that neighborhood is a bit scary.

good luck this week g-man

PS - had a couple of friends that used to live in Lakewood

glovesetc

the picks this week are

5k on Browns , 3k on colts and 3k on Giants . I would love to bet the over on NE-Wash game but I have doubts how much wash can score to push it over . When in doubt do not bet is the best rule of thumb !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

aslan

glovesetc said:
..... That is perhaps why we have only had one losing season in the last 25 and that was a negligible loss..... [Emphasis added.]
I'm impressed with you sports betting acumen, but I am not knowledgeable with regards to your background, glovesetc. Who is "we?"