pro football predictions will appear here free

glovesetc

Yw buddy

least I can do for the fine people on this site . I stated before people here helped me so it is the least I can do !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

asian buddy

mark the site I gave you to your favorites and you can bring it uop in a quick New York second or a slow california heartbeat . That way you do not have to type and you can get it up instantly if you are on cable .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

aslan

glovesetc said:
mark the site I gave you to your favorites and you can bring it uop in a quick New York second or a slow california heartbeat . That way you do not have to type and you can get it up instantly if you are on cable .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
I already have, Gloves. BTW, I figured if you think GB should be giving 4, then you are betting 5X on the assumption that their is a full touchdown difference between what it is and what it should be. Now, since the spread is -2 1/2 and may go down to -2 or - 1 1/2, I figure it is perhaps only worth 4 units, maybe less. What say thee?

glovesetc

we bet 5k

each and that is what we feel the game is worth to us . I might even talk the guys into betting giving Kansas city 3 and see what kind of odds we can get - will let you know on that . I think it is worth 4x minimum but believe me I can not tell you how many times we were wrong either - LMAO. My record speaks for itself . If anyone bet with us from the start of the season - they are very healthy already . Notice our bets are also varied as we never straight bet asian all across the board cause the vig will beat you up big time in the long season and playoffs . Hope this helps you determine your betting strategy !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

jack.jackson

Cant wait for tomorrows game: coltsvspatriots, I think the colts are gonna upset them.

Looking for the saints to get back at 500, and the cowboys to shoot down the eagles.

glovesetc

colts patriots

We came up with no opinion on the game - will be entertaining to watch for sure . One thing distresses me - the colts are gonna be minus some key players and that was a deciding factor in passing on the game . We are also going to delete Detroit as well I think but not sure . No opinion on the falcons . We like green Bay and Dallas as previously stated . We may even bet green bay and give the KC a 3 point spread to maximize our odds on the game . Not sure though on that . One other note on the pats/colts - everyone seems to like the over and we all know defense wins games and both teams have decent defenses . The score maybe lower and closer then people think but perhaps not , so in my wavering I simply delete the game . Good luck everyone tomorrow !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

frankly I agree

with your assessment on that . The line has not moved much- been 5.5-6- all week . Yes the colts have the speed at home , but they have some injuries and players that are not going to play or are doubtful at best . It is a game that I will watch while having pizza,ribs , wings , and pepsi and farting all the way through the game . Even the over bothers Me cause you have to play some defense to win and these teams are not bad defensively at all . If they were they would not be undefeated !!!!! My only thought on this game is this - If it were played in Foxborough would the colts be getting 9-10 points ? I highly doubt it and that is what the odds are saying ! No clue - enjoy the game and at halftime have your girlfriend or wife take a few laps around your sausage track - lol
:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

moo321

Really, I think the sharps are underestimating the Patriots. It's absolutely nothing against the Colts, this might be the best Colts team Peyton Manning has had. But this is definitely the best Patriots team, and I think the best team of the whole salary cap era. Their offense cannot be stopped, they've been lighting up elite secondaries, their pass protection is nearly perfect, and most importantly, Tom Brady basically has not made any mistakes. 2 picks all year. I just can't imagine many games where the Colts win.

moo321 said:
Really, I think the sharps are underestimating the Patriots. It's absolutely nothing against the Colts, this might be the best Colts team Peyton Manning has had. But this is definitely the best Patriots team, and I think the best team of the whole salary cap era. Their offense cannot be stopped, they've been lighting up elite secondaries, their pass protection is nearly perfect, and most importantly, Tom Brady basically has not made any mistakes. 2 picks all year. I just can't imagine many games where the Colts win.
when did the salary cap start, and what team before then was better? i also agree that if the patriots dont win the superbowl, they would be in the top 10 best teams since the merger (1970) to not win it

glovesetc

perfect so far today

we took the 3 points - as we bet the game on Monday - and took green bay and Detroit butchered denver so we picked up $2,000.00 there for a total of 7k which brings the kitty up to $26.600.00 for the first half of the season with the dallas game pending . We also bet Green Bay and gave the Chiefs 6 points and won just under a hair of 100k on the game !!!! I am not including that in the total as it would be a bear to explain the odds and the betting principle when you take a dog- Green Bay and then turn around and spot the favorite - KC in this case - and you get odds . We only do this once or twice a season and this was the first game and could be the only one actually - never know .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

alot of bettors got hurt today

cause they forgot that teams are capable of playing defense . The over at game time was 57 and alot of people jumped on it and parlayed that with the pats or bet both straight out . I stayed away from the game totally and I was correct - colts cover and the game goes under . I did not like the spread one way or the other and the over was too high in my opinion . I can see why it was there and understand it but I thought maybe 52 would of been about right . Oh well who cares - game is done !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

perfect day !!!!!!

Dallas covered nicely and the pussy picks up 2k for a grand total of 28.6 k for the first half . See you all next week and hopw we all do well .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

perfect day !!!!!!

Dallas covered nicely and the pussy picks up 2k for a grand total of 28.6 k for the first half . See you all next week and hopw we all do well and needless to say the odds bet with gren bay here is not reflected in the total although in a previous post I suggested it strongly !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

glovesetc

Pittsburgh- Ravens game

the over/under is 36.5 and the spread or line is 9 to 9.5 with a few 10's out there . No opinion on this game as we are not betting it. Fun to watch maybe as it should be a defensive battle but watch the final score will be 72 to 49 - LMAO !!! Have a nice week for sure !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

moo321

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
when did the salary cap start, and what team before then was better? i also agree that if the patriots dont win the superbowl, they would be in the top 10 best teams since the merger (1970) to not win it
The Patriots might be the best team of all time, but I'm not ready to say that until I see them all the way through the playoffs. The mid 80's 49'ers were ridiculously good, with perennial Pro-Bowl players at every skill position. The Browns in the 50's with Otto Graham won something like 11 championships, and the Canton Bulldogs with Jim Thorpe won something like 30 in a row in the 20's.

glovesetc

hmmmm pittsburgh

might cover the over all by themselves - LMMFPLAO !!!!! This game is pathetic - and McNair needs to retire and Baltimore has no other quarterback either . Sad display of ineptness on MNF !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2: