Return of CIPHER!

ScottH

I like sonny's thread saying a pen and paper are equally effective to his software. That is true since from what I've gathered about his software is that it only visually shows wins and losses to help show "patterns". You can list them just as you see them on cipher's program yourself, and save a ton of money.

The thing is, his software doesn't even tell you how to bet, it just records wins and losses so you can "find patterns" yourself.

So this one is for Cipher to answer, What can this software do that a pencil and piece of paper can't?

ScottH said:
I like sonny's thread saying a pen and paper are equally effective to his software. That is true since from what I've gathered about his software is that it only visually shows wins and losses to help show "patterns". You can list them just as you see them on cipher's program yourself, and save a ton of money.

The thing is, his software doesn't even tell you how to bet, it just records wins and losses so you can "find patterns" yourself.

So this one is for Cipher to answer, What can this software do that a pencil and piece of paper can't?
Oki Doki Scotty, are you ready for this one Scotty? Now it's going to be a Curve Ball Scotty so don't be expecting anything else. I wouldn't want you to get hurt now. Sonny you might want to pay attention to this as well.

At hand 23 of a session the Dealer's got a 6 up and you've got a 4-7 double down. What do you do. Let's say for the sake of argument you double as any strategy on the planet would tell you to do. Right? O.K. you just caught another 4 and your sitting there with a nice solid 15 and the dealer has just revealed a 5 in the hole with OH NO! SAY IT AIN'T SO a ten valued card.

Had you been using the Cipher program you would have at the very least been able to review say the last three hands (or as many as you want to review for that matter) and see that 14 of the last 17 cards played were in FACT values ranging from SURPRISE!!! 4 to 6, but even more importantly, if you'd have bothered to go to the CIPHER view panel you would have seen that the Dealer was peaking at the rate of 87% on 10 valued cards.

Now I don't know about you and Sonny Scott but I kind of think that those bits of information would have been pretty helpful in making a decision based on factual up to the minute data rather than some hunch or a strategy card that's been compiled as a general rule of thumb with absolutely nothing to do with the REALITY of the current game situation. But now that's just me.

Now I'm confident that you're going to be able to sit here and tell us all how you're going to handle that situation with colored pencils and paper. Right? CRAYONS are O. K. too.

Cipher

Sonny

CIPHER said:
Sonny you might want to pay attention to this as well.
Okay Ciph, I think I’m ready. Show me the best that you’ve got!

CIPHER said:
Had you been using the Cipher program you would have at the very least been able to review say the last three hands (or as many as you want to review for that matter) and see that 14 of the last 17 cards played were in FACT values ranging from SURPRISE!!! 4 to 6
:laugh: That’s it? That’s all?! Oh man, I can’t believe you said that! :laugh:

So, by your logic, you should bet on Red when the roulette wheel has landed on Black for the last three spins?! Your entire system is based on a complete fallacy. In fact, it is specifically called the Gamblers Fallacy because of gullible gamblers like you. Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
http://vegasclick.com/gambling/fallacy.html

This is one of the oldest and most widely known fallacies. You have literally fallen for the oldest trick in the book!

Online blackjack is reshuffled after each hand and is therefore a game of independent trials. Unlike regular blackjack, the last several hands have absolutely no affect on the next hand. It doesn’t matter what the last 17 cards were because the next hand will be dealt from a full deck so the probabilities always “reset” and are therefore constant.

CIPHER said:
I kind of think that those bits of information would have been pretty helpful in making a decision based on factual up to the minute data rather than some hunch or a strategy card that's been compiled as a general rule of thumb with absolutely nothing to do with the REALITY of the current game situation. But now that's just me.
Yes, I’m afraid it is just you on this one. In this case Basic Strategy is actually more accurate than in a regular blackjack game because the hands are always played “off the top” of the deck. Basic Strategy is actually set up to handle "the reality of this current situation" almost perfectly!

CIPHER said:
Now I'm confident that you're going to be able to sit here and tell us all how you're going to handle that situation with colored pencils and paper. Right? CRAYONS are O. K. too.
Actually, I would have used something much more powerful than any of those, including your software – my brain! A little common sense is all it takes to see exactly where your system fails.

-Sonny-

Sonny said:
Okay Ciph, I think I’m ready. Show me the best that you’ve got!

:laugh: That’s it? That’s all?! Oh man, I can’t believe you said that! :laugh:

So, by your logic, you should bet on Red when the roulette wheel has landed on Black for the last three spins?! Your entire system is based on a complete fallacy. In fact, it is specifically called the Gamblers Fallacy because of gullible gamblers like you. Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
http://vegasclick.com/gambling/fallacy.html

This is one of the oldest and most widely known fallacies. You have literally fallen for the oldest trick in the book!

Online blackjack is reshuffled after each hand and is therefore a game of independent trials. Unlike regular blackjack, the last several hands have absolutely no affect on the next hand. It doesn’t matter what the last 17 cards were because the next hand will be dealt from a full deck so the probabilities always “reset” and are therefore constant.

Yes, I’m afraid it is just you on this one. In this case Basic Strategy is actually more accurate than in a regular blackjack game because the hands are always played “off the top” of the deck. Basic Strategy is actually set up to handle "the reality of this current situation" almost perfectly!

Actually, I would have used something much more powerful than any of those, including your software – my brain! A little common sense is all it takes to see exactly where your system fails.

-Sonny-
Where do you come up with this contrived BS? I mean your head has got to hurt. The proof is in the pudding Scott and Sonny.

You play 18 sessions of not less than 30 hands per session nor more than 50 hands per session for an average session profit in excess of $500.00 per session all of which are videotaped on a consecutive basis and each hand holding an $18.00 per hand profit on a $1.00 to $500.00 wager window.

Then Scott and Sonny you might get my attention but until then the both of you are nothing short of juvenile JAFO's.

Cipher

Sonny

CIPHER said:
You play 18 sessions…all of which are videotaped on a consecutive basis and each hand holding an $18.00 per hand profit on a $1.00 to $500.00 wager window.

Then Scott and Sonny you might get my attention…
Well, I guess that's it then. You don't believe our mathematical proof and we don't believe your anecdotal evidence. It was nice knowing you.

-Sonny-

P.S. - If you want anecdotal evidence, perhaps we could compare how many people on this message board have been successful versus how many on your message boards. You've got 519 members and no new posts while we've got 1,439 members and new posts almost every few hours! Do you have any member that haven't gone broke yet? :laugh:

Sonny said:
Well, I guess that's it then. You don't believe our mathematical proof and we don't believe your anecdotal evidence. It was nice knowing you.
That is the bottom line. CIPHER has not shown any evidence, discerning to a trained mind, that his "system" works - only anecdotal references, calculated screen shots and videos, and insufficient limited samplings. zg

And this was posted in concert between Sunny and Scott not me or anybody else here on the Blackjack Info website.

QUOTE:So this one is for Cipher to answer, What can this software do that a pencil and piece of paper can't?

Now you certainly seem to be pretty clever at evading the issue that was actually posted by yourselves. So now, show everyone here on the Blackjack Info website how you're going to do what I laid out in response to your post. It's time Baby Cakes for you to put up or shut up.

As a matter of fact, show everyone here on this site anything that you (either of you, Scott or Sunny) and even your ex-con buddy the ZEN GRIFTER (What was it something like 4 or 5 million ZEN that you ripped off those folks for) have ever accomplished in the game of Blackjack other than running your mouths of course. Not what someone else has done, or not something that you've read in a book but something that anyone of the three of you have ever accomplished with regards the game of Blackjack, because at this point your looking pretty friggin ridiculous.

Cipher

Sonny said:

-Sonny-

P.S. - If you want anecdotal evidence, perhaps we could compare how many people on this message board have been successful versus how many on your message boards. You've got 519 members and no new posts while we've got 1,439 members and new posts almost every few hours! Do you have any member that haven't gone broke yet? :laugh:
You're about a deceitful little character aren't you.

HERE'S A LTTLE SOMETHING THAT YOU FAILED TO POST. I MEAN AFTERALL WE'D LIKE TO HAVE THE POSTERS HERE TO BE (SHALL WE SAY) FULLY INFORMED, RIGHT?

Most users every on-line at http://www.blackjackinfo.com was 139 on December 16th, 2006.

Most users ever on-line at http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy) was 1,345 on October 20th, 2006.

Now, is there some reason why you didn't put that little bit of information in your post?

Looks like about a 10 to 1 ratio in favor of http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy) heh? I guess I'm starting to understand the closeness of the relationship between you and the ZEN GRIFTER after that little number.

Cipher

Sonny

CIPHER said:
As a matter of fact, show everyone here on this site anything that you (either of you, Scott or Sunny) and even your ex-con buddy the ZEN GRIFTER (What was it something like 4 or 5 million ZEN that you ripped off those folks for) have ever accomplished in the game of Blackjack other than running your mouths of course.
I’m not going to get into some pissing contest with you. I don’t have to prove myself to you since everyone else here already knows and respects my accomplishments. Frankly, I don’t care what you think of me. If you want to think that I’m some smart-mouthed kid who dropped out of high school, fine. Just be aware that you would be admitting that a smart-mouthed kid who dropped out of high school made a fool of you and destroyed your worthless system in front of a group of 1,439 blackjack players. In that respect, it would be in your best interest to praise me as a brilliant master of the game with whom you battled mightily. Once again the odds are in my favor.

But that wouldn’t be accurate either, would it? The truth is that I am not a master of the game and this was not an honorable discussion. You took countless cheap shots against me and many other members of this board. You have repeatedly and “conveniently” ignored the most important questions that we have asked. You have purposely withheld vital information about your system and misrepresented the little information that you have given. You have backed down from several legitimate challenges. You have arrogantly and stubbornly ignored all posts that don’t agree with your opinion without giving them any thought. You have continued to market your system even after it has been proven to be worthless – in fact you even doubled the price! You have emptily boasted, whined and cried and like a baby in front of everyone here.

The truth is that you have humiliated yourself and your system. I am not to blame here, and neither is Scott or ZG. You did it all yourself.

-Sonny-

P.S.-

CIPHER said:
Most users ever on-line at http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy) was 1,345 on October 20th, 2006.
Let me get this straight, your website has over 1,345 people viewing it but only 519 members? Hmm, I guess those other 826 users could tell that your system was worthless without my help! That’s pretty sad. You can twist the numbers any way you want but you end up looking like a loser every time.

CIPHER said:
(What was it something like 4 or 5 million ZEN that you ripped off those folks for)
I pled to one count RICO conspiracy in connection with the sale of $270 million in unregistered securities. There was no restitution. zg

zengrifter said:
I pled to one count RICO conspiracy in connection with the sale of $270 million in unregistered securities. There was no restitution. zg
And how many folks were ripped off and for how much ZEN?

Cipher

ScottH said:

So for the record, was this your post or wasn't it and if so, then show the fine folks how you're going to pull of this little with a paper and pencil or Crayons. Or are you saying that you can't do it. Now that's pretty simple even for you. Right?

Lastly, have you come up with a claim to fame that you're noted for or are you just another observer wanna be?

Cipher

QFIT

CIPHER said:
Oh,:laugh: I can believe that :laugh: alright.

Cipher
Well, the "real" numbers can be found at Alexa:

BJInfo traffic rank: 82,841
cipherblackjack: 4,860,678 (first time I've seen a traffic rank this low.)

BJInfo reach: 17.5 out of 1,000,000 users
cipherbj reach: 0.05 out of 1,000,000 users

Or at Trafficestimate.com:

bjinfo: 120,700 visits in last 30 days
cipherbj: Too low to estimate

Or Google position for the word Blackjack:

bjinfo: Position 1
cipherbj: Not in the first 804 which is as far as Google displayed.

All of which means nothing

Sonny

CIPHER said:
show the fine folks how you're going to pull of this little with a paper and pencil or Crayons. Or are you saying that you can't do it. Now that's pretty simple even for you. Right?
Here's what my neighbor's 6 year old son came up with. It's not as pretty as your software but it's just as helpful and it only costs 25 cents!

-Sonny-

Attachments

zengrifter said:
You first. zg
And all of a sudden you're a little hesitant in displaying your RICO badge of courage heh? ZEN, I make liars out of people like you on a daily basis and you're very sadly mistaken if you have any misconception whatsoever that you can stand toe to toe with me on any day of your life.

Cipher

Sonny said:
Here's what my neighbor's 6 year old son came up with. It's not as pretty as your software but it's just as helpful.

-Sonny-
Yes, I have no doubt that a six year old could easily out perform anything you might come up with.

Cipher