The Hi-Rollers vs The Weekend Warriors...

jack.jackson

Treydog999 said:
I am still interested in playing. are there any open spots? I play KO preferred. I dont really care what team i play for.
Of course! Just abide by the rules and condition. Submit your results whenever and i'll take care of the rest. Welcome! Your now and official Hi-Rollr.

Current Members

jack said:
WARRIORS
JJ
SF
SOH
Aslan

vs

HI-ROLLERS
ZG
Mim
Chefj
TreyDog

Piecing it together.:)

Im in

I would love to get in on something like that. I am new to the site but have some time at the tables under my belt. Send me the details, and whatever i need to know. I dont know if newcomers are allowed or how you guys do it but im in.

jack.jackson

Official rules

Code:
[SIZE="4"][U]Rules[/U]:2D,H17,DA2,NDAS,Px4,SplitAAx1w/HSA(HA-.38)
[U]Conditions[/U]:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-6spread,
[U]BankRoll[/U] 9,000.00$=150MaxBets[/SIZE]

WeekenWarriors

Sage
---------
JJ
---------
SOH
---------
Aslan
----------
Kasi
---------

-------------------------VS.------------------------

Hi-Rollers

ZG
--------
MiM
--------
TreyDog
---------
Chefjj
---------
TFI
--------

Last edited:

jack.jackson

takinfromindians97 said:
I would love to get in on something like that. I am new to the site but have some time at the tables under my belt. Send me the details, and whatever i need to know. I dont know if newcomers are allowed or how you guys do it but im in.
Are you familiar with our rules and conditions? If so, begin when ready and your results will be added to the ZG and the HI-Roller team........Boo!!!!

You must also take an oath and promise not to cheat, Right Zen:grin:

Last edited:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
you get to hit aces after splitting?

is the bs below correct?
Ya, but the split ace's add about .15. I assume Ken doesnt have it because it doesnt change any playing decisions.

I'll tell ya a great way to learn indices. Have a cheat-sheet beside you. The thing about h17, v S17 is your more likely to stand 12,13,14,15,16,17vsDealers A and 6. While your a little more likely to Double.

And ya, hits those suckers till the cows come home. Lets get'em.

Have you noticed Qfits advantage calculator(CVBJ) doesnt calculate the current rules?

Last edited:

SleightOfHand

jack said:
Have you noticed Qfits advantage calculator(CVBJ) doesnt calculate the current rules?
This is what I got on the calculator. On a different note, the table says that the dealer stands on all 17s. Do H17 tables say that still?

Attachments

sagefr0g

SleightOfHand said:
This is what I got on the calculator. On a different note, the table says that the dealer stands on all 17s. Do H17 tables say that still?
is that unbusted six cards supposed to be checked?:confused:
the ha = -0.52 with out that.

Go team!!!

Had an outrageous few decks and it really paid off. I haven't had a good session like this in real life :cry: . Seems i play much better in the virtual world. I have logs of every hand i played if they are necessary to submit. Well hope everyone else does well this weekend (except the other team :p ).

Attachments

Well i thought i would also post my playing style. Its KO preferred and i am using a spread as follows. I posted the simulation that i used to come up with it in CVCX.

RC=<0 Bet=1units
RC=1 Bet=2units
RC=2 Bet=3units
RC=3 Bet=4units
RC=4 Bet=6units

Attachments

jack.jackson

Treydog999 said:
Had an outrageous few decks and it really paid off. I haven't had a good session like this in real life :cry: . Seems i play much better in the virtual world. I have logs of every hand i played if they are necessary to submit. Well hope everyone else does well this weekend (except the other team :p ).
Looks like were gonna have ourselves a barn burner, sage.

The Hi-Rollers have taken the lead..........Boo!!

SleightOfHand

sagefr0g said:
is that unbusted six cards supposed to be checked?:confused:
the ha = -0.52 with out that.
yea I got .52 also. idk why that was checked though. It wasn't set as a rule in my game. I guess it was accidental.

PS: Update (Accidentally parlayed a won double downed min bet and a won $15 bet.)

Attachments