The Hi-Rollers vs The Weekend Warriors...

Mimosine

From the front, initial report (#1):

330 Rounds, BR = $8900, low $10, high $60, avg $22

UBZIIMimo: 100 rounds/hr = $23.79, ROR 6.9%

Notes:
CASI is really hot right now, needed to take a bathroom break until a new dealer comes in.

Last edited:
TIME OUT!!
When I requested/suggested that we increase the spread - to 1-6 I wasn't paying attention and I see that we also increased the BR proportionately. THAT wasn't quite what I had in mind - I'd actually like to see the starting BR kept at the original level, even dropped a bit - to add to the excitement.

So I move that these first few results either be considered warm-up or even kept, but we drop the starting BR to where it was or even lower. If someone will second my motion we can ask for Yeas and Nays - would someone please second the motion, thanks. zg

Mimosine

zengrifter said:
TIME OUT!!I'd actually like to see the starting BR kept at the original level, even dropped a bit - to add to the excitement.

If someone will second my motion we can ask for Yeas and Nays - would someone please second the motion, thanks. zg
Seconded!

suggestion:
how bout 60^2, 60 max bets of $60, $3600 starting BR? that should add to the excitement, max bet =1.67% of BR. just a thought.

the OG was $5k - max bet = 1.2%.
$9k - max bet = 0.67%

OR we could have a TEAM bankroll, and allow each team to determine how to bet off it, since we are all playing at different tables! A $6k roll for 4 players with all max betting $60 - or the team captain could issue the marching orders and the min/max bets..... just me thinking out loud. - i really like this last idea b.t.w. since it is a team competition.

Last edited:
Mimosine said:
Seconded!

suggestion:
how bout 60^2, 60 max bets of $60, $3600 starting BR? that should add to the excitement, max bet =1.67% of BR. just a thought.

$9k - max bet = 0.67%

OR we could have a TEAM bankroll, and allow each team to determine how to bet off it, since we are all playing at different tables! A $6k roll for 4 players with all max betting $60 - or the team captain could issue the marching orders and the min/max bets..... just me thinking out loud. - i really like this last idea b.t.w. since it is a team competition.
I like those ideas too. Everyone slow your roll for a moment and consider some of these refinements for the start of WWIII. zg

jack.jackson

Anything and everything is fine with me. However, the Official rules should be posted in addition to a fresh start. Then start at the green light.

Is everybody OK with that?

jack.jackson

Mimosine said:
Seconded!

suggestion:

$9k - max bet = 0.67%

I suggest we just take the 3600$ and roll with it.

Hang in there Sleight, were almost done with the fine tuning.

jack.jackson

Official rules

Code:
[SIZE="4"][U]Rules[/U]:2D,S17,DA2,NDAS,Px4,SplitAAx1w/HSA(HA-.19)
[U]Conditions[/U]:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-6spread,
[U]BankRoll[/U] 3,600.00$=150MaxBets[/SIZE]

WeekenWarriors

Sage
---------
JJ
---------
SOH
---------
Aslan
----------
Kasi
---------

-------------------------VS.------------------------

Hi-Rollers

ZG
--------
MiM
--------
TreyDog
---------
Chefjj
---------
TFI
--------

Okay, Ive changed the H17 to S17

And the Starting Bankroll from 9,000$ to 3,600$.

In other words be cautious with your Maxbets or Ladyluck will leave you in Dire Straights.

Options?

a) If you lose your roll, your out of the game??
b)HSA?
c) Everybody starts fresh?

jack.jackson

<Official Rules>

Code:
[SIZE="4"][U]Rules[/U]:2D,S17,DA2,NDAS,Px4,SplitAAx1(1card)(HA-.33)
[U]Conditions[/U]:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-6spread,
[U]BankRoll[/U]:$3,600.00=60MaxBets[/SIZE]

:juggle:Weekend Warriors:juggle:

Code:
--------Hands------Dollars

Sage
---------0.00--------0.00
JJ
SOH
Aslan
Kasi

Total-----0.00-------0.00

:juggle:HI-Rollers:juggle:
Code:
[B]-------Hands------Dollars

ZG
--------0.00-------0.00
Mim
--------0.00-------0.00
TreyDog
--------0.00-------0.00
Chef
--------0.00-------0.00
TFI
--------0.00-------0.00

Total----0.00------0.00[/B]

New members still welcome

Last edited:

Mimosine

jack said:
3,600.00$=150MaxBets

Options?

a) If you lose your roll, your out of the game??
b)HSA?
c) Everybody starts fresh?[/B]
uh hum:
$3600 is 60 max bets....

a) you are out of the game - unless one of your team members wants to float you a marker.
b) I would vote to ditch HSA (i hope that is hit split aces) since it is a rare rule and i've had trouble adding it into CVBJ/CVCX. - unless it is too late...
c) start fresh - i've been playing H17! and Casi is onto my bet spread.

I like what you have now, whether we drop HSA or not, i don't care. i see HSA and i think human serum albumin.

jack.jackson

Mimosine said:
uh hum:
$3600 is 60 max bets....

a) you are out of the game - unless one of your team members wants to float you a marker.
b) I would vote to ditch HSA (i hope that is hit split aces) since it is a rare rule and i've had trouble adding it into CVBJ/CVCX. - unless it is too late...
c) start fresh - i've been playing H17! and Casi is onto my bet spread.

I like what you have now, whether we drop HSA or not, i don't care. i see HSA and i think human serum albumin.
OK, Ive edited the official rules, to 1 card only. See above:rolleyes: All set. Everything else sounds kosher.

Waiting for the Greenlight!