The real working bjinfo chat

mdlbj

KenSmith said:
Thanks standard toaster for the efforts in setting this up. I've made this thread sticky so it will be accessible at the top of the forum.

I still want to pursue a solution that automatically uses each member's existing message board login and password. But I won't realistically have time to implement something until March at the earliest.
There are many back end chat modules for a PHP based site KS.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
mdlbj said:
There are many back end chat modules for a PHP based site KS.
Thanks. Yes, I see some options that are fully integrated with vBulletin too, so this shouldn't be too tough. My March schedule should be a return to sanity so I'll pursue this soon.

Ok so to increase security the site is no invisible from anyone else viewing the site. The only way to get into the chat is from the link on this site, memorizing the url or bookmarking it.

Also official chat tomorrow at 9:00 eastern time

Last edited:
Letting everyone know we may have a special guest on tuesday!:joker:

Zen has set a reminder for himself and hopefully will be participating in our chat. Hope to see you there! It may or may not be a good one!

standard toaster said:
Letting everyone know we may have a special guest on tuesday!:joker:

Zen has set a reminder for himself and hopefully will be participating in our chat. Hope to see you there! It may or may not be a good one!
Aren't the chats scheduled for monday's and thursdays'? Did I miss the memo?Tuesday night chats conflict with Wong's chats on BJ21.

JSTAT

All verified users are listed on the chat page. Your names are all linked back to your bjinfo profile so you can pm members quickly or just chat privatley. Enjoy

Any suggestions are always considered

Verified users list will be updated tonight.

On april 23rd there will be a special guest. A BJ Legend and respectable player. He will not waste his time on off topic and disrespectful comments. More information will be made available soon.

I must ask all of you to please keep the chat civilized and on topic for this event. If you would like to chat off topic feel free to use the second chat room on the page located here (Dead link: http://www.cheapvegasclubs.com/cheapvegasclubschat.htm)

Any desrespectful chatters will be warned and possibly IP banned if the problem continues to occur.

With that said keep checking in for more information and have fun learning from one of the best in the world. :)