The real working bjinfo chat

(Dead link: http://vegasclubtour.webs.com/blackjackinfocomchat.htm)

After all the failed attempts we finally have a chat that works is secure and dependable. It is always open but there are scheduled sessions twice weekly once you sign in.

Make sure you register your name as it appears on this site and verify it by posting your name in this thread. Once you do that I can put you on the verified list so we know its really you.

ps. Be patient it takes a minute for the chat box to load.

Last edited:
The chat went very well tonight. Started around 6 and continued non stop. It started to slow down a bit around 10. The most users we had online at a single time was 13.. not a bad start for day one.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks standard toaster for the efforts in setting this up. I've made this thread sticky so it will be accessible at the top of the forum.

I still want to pursue a solution that automatically uses each member's existing message board login and password. But I won't realistically have time to implement something until March at the earliest.

KenSmith said:
Thanks standard toaster for the efforts in setting this up. I've made this thread sticky so it will be accessible at the top of the forum.

I still want to pursue a solution that automatically uses each member's existing message board login and password. But I won't realistically have time to implement something until March at the earliest.
No problem at all ken. I just registered my site under a domain name so within the next day the link might be down. If this link does not work after the full site is up and running ill be sure to let you know the new one. I am online now as well as a few other members and can gladly verify any new chatters.

Ok so getting a domain name really screwed with things... The format is way off now and is extremely hard to view. The chat box is still functional... if you wish you can still use it just ignore the surrounding mess.... im very upset this happend but im doing my best to work it out