card counting devices

:confused:
I am not sure why my thread about card counting computers was removed.
If I knew I was breaking a forum rule then I would not of started the thread. If anyone would like to help with resource info about older mechanical card counting devices.
We are writing a book about past crooked gaming- we are always looking for resources- and if I am breaking a forum rule right now then please tell me and I will ask elsewhere.

I would like to make it clear that I DO NOT promote cheating or breaking the law. This is a forum about card counting right?:confused:

Cheers-
anyone with a blackjackbuster out there?

EyeHeartHalves

Lol

I'm an idiot. I thought he was the real guy, trying to write a book or something. That's messed up. Yeah, change your name dude and start the thread again.

To be nice, I'll give you an good resourse (that might be free depending on your cable company): All (there's not that many) the Breaking Vegas episodes by the the Biography Channel.

thinking of Michael? or is this another user on this forum?
This is silly- there is more complaints about changing my username then there is knowledge. If my name was a problem then why did my thread get taken down and not my account?

breaking vegas is nothing new-
wanna see work being done as we speak look up
"the real hustle US version"

Instead of compaining about my username, you guys wanna give me some links to forums that might have users that are in the know?

If you have any links that are of the same nature then please post them.
I will leave this forum if I am breaking rules by asking for information.
Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the devices sellers are scammers and some are for real.
You just have to do your homework, the countNINJA is real and I am trying to get my hands on one.
We know one website that sells real products but they are not open to the public- if you want more info email me