I am taking in to consideration to purchasing The Hot Shoe, so I was wondering if it was worth the 20 or so dollars? Anyone who owns the DVD how many stars would you give it and why?
My friend from Hawaii is going to visit Las Vegas. He is a nonprofessional gambler. The problem is the does not know when to quit. Hawaii passed a law that say "Taxpayers with income from gambling activities will be required to include all winnings in gross income and will not be allowed to...
I was looking in the purchasing Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting. I was wondering if there are any major differences between the Beyond Counting and Exhibit.. Mainly omissions in Exhibit. I'm aware there is new material in Exhibit CAA and Beyond Counting is worth more.
regards,
Andrew
I was reading about this place in a suburb outside Los Angeles in Mark Billings book The Ultimate Edge. It is know as "Ungambling Casino" However I know his book is set in the 80s/90s. So i was wondering if this place still exist today because the concept seems really good.