Wizard of odds

SlyPooch

i have a question about the wizardofodds blackjack card counter game on the web site maybe somebody can answer. Does it account for cards already dealt as in a real game?. For example, if the count is high am i more likely to be dealt an ace or ten OR if i play a million hands am i likely to get an accurate win rate? I tried asking the wizard but he has yet to respond

SlyPooch said:
i have a question about the wizardofodds blackjack card counter game on the web site maybe somebody can answer. Does it account for cards already dealt as in a real game?. For example, if the count is high am i more likely to be dealt an ace or ten OR if i play a million hands am i likely to get an accurate win rate? I tried asking the wizard but he has yet to respond
I used that app a long time ago, and I was incredibly frustrated because I was losing against it for an extended period of time.
The app shuffles the cards after each round. Go ahead and play the single deck version of it, and see how often the A of spades comes up before the shuffle.

Midwest Player

SlyPooch said:
This site has a blackjack game. It doesn't show the count, but you can count the game.
https://www.blackjackinfo.com/blackjack-strategy-trainer/

SlyPooch said:
And is it like a real game where it accounts for card removal so i can get accurate win rate if i play a million hands?
Yep, I use to battle this thing often in my early days. Experienced my first 20k hand losing streak against it. :)

SlyPooch

JohnCrover said:
Yep, I use to battle this thing often in my early days. Experienced my first 20k hand losing streak against it. :)
are you referring to the one on Wizard of odds or Blackjack info?