Is this an ok bet spread?

<=1 15$
2 20$
3 40$
4 60$
5 75$

15 dollar minimum, 8 decks, LS, H17, good pen, double any 2 cards, split up to 4 times, no re-split aces, insurance. 5000$ bankroll. Will get out at -1, -2 true counts depending if I've lost a hand or two in a row. I'm doing this mainly for recreation. I'm sure my ROR is high but is the game still beatable with these conditions. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

MrFatCat

have you run this against CVCX? if you're playing the starts of shoes like this i think you might not be getting enough money down when you're favored even though you're wonging out when negative -- if you're backcounting to start then this is fine

No I don't have CVCX. I want to get it but before I do I wanted to make sure I can count effectively at the table before I invest in it, as I would have to get a different computer because I have a Mac. I will try to back count when I think I can. I'm paranoid surveillance or someone might know what I'm doing.

Hell'nBack

You are severely undercapped. Plan on going broke at some point in your career. With less than $50K as a bankroll, you are strictly recreational.