1,000 hand challenge

The challenge is to play 1,000 hands against the strategy trainer on this site. Post your results and we can compare them for entertainment, event though we all know that a sample size so small is virtually insignificant in determining anything. Just for fun. 1,000 hands shouldn't take very long. Since we're going to be comparing results I prefer that you play a 6 deck game with late surrender, dealer hits soft 17. You can do whatever you want though, of course. I should also mention that there is no specific bet spread I require of you. Spread however large or small you want. There are no caps to your bank roll so your losses are not capped. Do keep in mind that the starting bank roll with the trainer is 1,000 so you might not want to spread, let's say 25-200 for example because it's very easy to lose a few hands then not have the money to double or split on your next bet.
I will complete my 1,,000 hands now and I will post my results then we can compare. Have fun.
Edit: 1,000 hands complete +1,392.5 in profit. I used a 5-60 spread and didn't wong. I played all. I'm surprised my results are so good. I expect to make about 0.20 cents a hand on average and I made over a dollar a hand!

Last edited:
+1.300 after 890 hands. The trainer bugged so I thought now would be a good time to go to sleep. I will bang out the last 110 later. The running count was -11 last shoe anyways.
Edit: 1,000 hands completed : +1,392.5

Last edited:

Meistro

This sounds like a fun challenge. I like how the blackjack trainer is countable. If only it had an illustrious 18 mode where it judged your ability to make index plays and bet with the count. As as well as 'hot shoe' mode where the first 12 cards are all below six.

Midwest Player

I almost always beat the blackjack trainer, but I usually only play it for 10 to 15 minutes on double deck. Of course every one would have to play the same game to have any comparable results.