9 spots blackjack???

stopgambling

it is the first time i see 9 spot bj,what is the reason for this??so more spots means added difficulties for the counters to occupy more spots ??

Sucker

Nothing to do with counters. Simple math - a table with nine customers will make more money for the house than will a table with seven customers.

It's been years since I've been there, but the Nugget in Searchlight had (or still has) a table with NO SPOTS for betting; just one long betting line that looks similar to the insurance line. However many players can fit on that line is how many hands they would deal to.

bigplayer

stopgambling said:
it is the first time i see 9 spot bj,what is the reason for this??so more spots means added difficulties for the counters to occupy more spots ??
to accommodate more players. Delaware Park has 12 spots on their tables. (each of six players can play two hands).

kewljason

How many chairs are at this 9 spot table? :confused: If they are going to squeeze more player in, maybe they should cut out the buffet, and put in a healthier dining alternative. :laugh:

stopgambling

your guess is wrong,dont assume pls ,i dont drink . it is 100% 9 spots i played for 2hours ,2 times.i feel that in this world a lot of people like to make remarks based on assumption.oh ,the table was the size of a mini - baccarat table.

Last edited:

The Chaperone

I used to play on these when I was starting out. I kinda liked the 9 spot tables because you could always wong in. There just weren't enough seats to accommodate 9 people comfortably. Also mispays were much more common. In particular I remember always putting up another bet immediately if I busted or got a BJ. If the dealer busted, I would often get paid even without having cards.