A new product idea/request for Ken

apex

Recently I got the BS cards in the mail that Ken sells. I am very happy with them. Another thing I would purchase is an index card. This would be a set of 6 clear cards the same size as the BS cards with index numbers printed on it. You could set it on top of the BS card and the correct index plays would align in the correct square. I would also buy SP21 cards. I don't know if you sell enough cards for it to be worthwhile, but it's a thought.

apex said:
Recently I got the BS cards in the mail that Ken sells. I am very happy with them. Another thing I would purchase is an index card. This would be a set of 6 clear cards the same size as the BS cards with index numbers printed on it. You could set it on top of the BS card and the correct index plays would align in the correct square. I would also buy SP21 cards. I don't know if you sell enough cards for it to be worthwhile, but it's a thought.
Make your own.
Also - he doesn't have the most important BS card - the Count-Weighted BS card. zg

apex

Planning on it. If I do go the the trouble to make nice ones I'll probably make a few extras. Maybe a count-weighted BS card too.

mathman

That's a very interesting thought however I have seen PC's ask to see peoples strategy cards "to make sure they have the right one". I highly doubt that is the real reason they ask. I think it's more like checking to make sure they don't have a card to work with counting. If a PC wasn't sure what he was looking at it still could raise a red flag for you. As far as the Spanish idea goes, you're right there should be one available. I made my own when Katrina's book came out and it definitely helped me with realigning my brain to S21....JtMM:cool:

apex

If it were a separate card you could keep the clear index card in your pocket and hand the basic strategy card to the pc. I would think you could keep the index card hidden.

Dyepaintball12

I've thought about that! They see BS cards so often that in my experience bosses don't care if you use them or not. So I think it would be real easy to make your own and put Indices on it.

Great for beginners!

mathman said:
That's a very interesting thought however I have seen PC's ask to see peoples strategy cards "to make sure they have the right one". I highly doubt that is the real reason they ask. I think it's more like checking to make sure they don't have a card to work with counting.
Most PCs would not recognize a correct BS from incorrect.
For the few that would - on the count-adjusted BS put MADE IN CHINA. zg

Dyepaintball12 said:
I've thought about that! They see BS cards so often that in my experience bosses don't care if you use them or not.
They care enough to cut your comp value, which is the only good reason not to use one. zg