If your system is so good then why do you need to sell it to us neophytes? Why don't you just go and rape the casinos and keep it all for yourself?
That's a very innocuous and friendly handle you got there, jimryan17. Sort of like Lil Wayne or Honky Dory. And nice of you to help us out of our maze of intricate Baccarat schemes to get the bennys offa casinos. I had no idea it was so simple... There I was stuck on my dopey pattern-recognition and other equally-stupid systems. But Sonny has told us this game can be beaten, so I remain hopeful. And then you turn up. Some other dude is currently trying for 15 grand offa me for a failproof system. I hope yours is a little cheaper than that... and less complicated. Hope springs eternal in the mind of the crazed casino punter. I hope you read this before Sonny or someone spots your Troll link.I am trying to build my bankroll...all of the money that I have won has been on an online casino. I plan to make my first trip to the casino This week. I am taking a chance because my bankroll is not where I want it to be but this system seems very consistent. If I do well then I will have a very nice bankroll therefore I will have no reason to sell anymore. And I will also not be giving my system out.
That's a very innocuous and friendly handle you got there, jimryan17. Sort of like Lil Wayne or Honky Dory. And nice of you to help us out of our maze of intricate Baccarat schemes to get the bennys offa casinos. I had no idea it was so simple... There I was stuck on my dopey pattern-recognition and other equally-stupid systems. But Sonny has told us this game can be beaten, so I remain hopeful. And then you turn up. Some other dude is currently trying for 15 grand offa me for a failproof system. I hope yours is a little cheaper than that... and less complicated. Hope springs eternal in the mind of the crazed casino punter. I hope you read this before Sonny or someone spots your Troll link.![]()
I hope no one here is enough of a sucker to buy this "system".
Johndoe: you do not even have the system therefore you have no right to make the assumption that a person who buys the system is a sucker. Judging someone through a forum is a pretty low level to sink to, considering the fact that you have never met me and you know nothing about me.
And if you are not having success then it makes sense for you to be negative towards me.
Every single post I've seen describing an unvetted "system" for sale on this or any other board has been completely bogus. So far this track record is absolutely perfect.
You have no credibility whatsoever, yet you expect us to "assume" that the system is legitimate.
Thus, my assumption that you are either a con artist, or more likely (giving you the benefit of the doubt) someone who simply is not qualified to understand the validity of a system. These are almost always progression systems of various sorts, which as we all know do not work.
I have plenty of success, thank you very much. I just don't like people wading onto this forum to take advantage of those who may not know better.
I am not trying to take advantage of anybody...I am sorry that it appears that way but my system does work.
A cursory search on the web led me to your website, where the same system is $50, as well as your eBay advertisements (as selling systems like this is not allowed on ebay) claiming "Make $50-$100 per day!". Not taking advantage of people, huh? :laugh:
It was also pretty easy to find similar posts on a variety of gambling forums. The difference is, people here know what they're doing.
Seeing that it's a software bot you're selling, I assume you'll have no trouble describing the methodology you use?
this system seems very consistent. If I do well then I will have a very nice bankroll therefore I will have no reason to sell anymore. And I will also not be giving my system out.
Jim Ryan your words are not exuding confidence in your system. You say your system "seems very consistent". Well is it consistent or not? Then you say "If I do well", "I will have no reason to sell anymore". So you want us to buy your system and you still aren't sure if you will do well?
Jim have you simulated your system and how many hands did you simulate?
over 200 shoes. I am always a bit negative because you never know what will happen when gambling. And the 200 shoes have been tested live.
Do you know what it is? I would really like to hear what you think my system is..
I have the money for my bankroll. I decided that I am no longer going to sell my system. I got a cash advance...I will be taking out a cash advance from my credit card company...so don't worry about exposing me anymore
One more thing:
I went through some of your posts on this forum to see what you say to people. you have made an awful lot of posts. You seem to give people advice and you seem to care enough to tell people not to buy my system even though you know nothing about it...so I guess that I now see where you are coming from.
I truly am sorry if I have offended you in anyway, because after all, you are only trying to help people. It is good to have people in this world who are willing to give help and advice to other people, I wish that I had someone like that to do the same to me when I first started gambling.