Angry dealers who try to sabotage the game

Ace007

Do you guys notice sometimes when you are winning "too much" the dealers start getting pissed and take an interest in you as far as conversation, dealing faster, and re-shuffling the shoe early? I've had that happen a couple of times. How does everyone deal with this. Do you not spread as much to avoid possible heat, leave the table, just keep playing like you've been playing, add more cover plays, or do something else?

This seems to not be the norm. Most dealers act happy when you win... but on some occasions there seems to be butthole dealers.. don't know if it's their personality, how they're trained, or what. Usually i take it as a cue to leave the table pretty soon because no matter what the cause... the dealer could be making the game worse by making it less fun as well as less profitable or negatively profitable.

Ace007 said:
Do you guys notice sometimes when you are winning "too much" the dealers start getting pissed and take an interest in you as far as conversation, dealing faster, and re-shuffling the shoe early? I've had that happen a couple of times. How does everyone deal with this. Do you not spread as much to avoid possible heat, leave the table, just keep playing like you've been playing, add more cover plays, or do something else?

This seems to not be the norm. Most dealers act happy when you win... but on some occasions there seems to be butthole dealers.. don't know if it's their personality, how they're trained, or what. Usually i take it as a cue to leave the table pretty soon because no matter what the cause... the dealer could be making the game worse by making it less fun as well as less profitable or negatively profitable.
I usually tip a couple of hands saying I always tip when I win it doesn't make much sense when I lose and then it stops.

On a percentage tip the dealer should pay you when you lose.:laugh:

gothic

The way I think about it is that I'm an effin customer and I expect (and always readily show appreciation for) service for my money "risked". Am I only allowed to lose? What the fawk (censorship) is this schiesse and why should I return and give this establishment, if I may call it such, my good business? Who else wants my money? :devil:

Dealers are instructed to be impartial to players winning/losing. Bosses would much rather see tables win and dealing more hands per hour is a way to help accomplish that goal. However, if you were tipping, then the dealer would have a genuine interest in you winning your hands don't you think?