Announcing: "The Zen Zone"

The Mayor

OK, so I didn't check out if it is okay with ZG or not... but I went ahead and did this anyway.

ZG, you have a new home for your reposts.

I am going to ask that we all follow ZGs lead (and I will make this a posting guideline) ... if you want to repost a complete article of any sort, after verifying copyright, please do so in "The Zen Zone".

Thanks!

By the way, some posts may have been screwed up in creating the new board. Sorry.

--Mayor

Cyrano

Confused..

So, I understand the concept of the Zen Zone--let ZG post weird news to his heart's delight, but let's say I have some weird news... do I post it on the Non-BJ or the Zen Zone page? What are the parameters for each?

The Mayor

I don't really know...

I'm just trying to clean up the nonBJ page so that serious nonBJ debate can take place there. I really don't want the nonBJ page to get everyone's favorite articles reposted about everything. That's not its purpose. People are supposed to be having discussions there.

OK, to put it more simply and to really get to the point, I would like ZG to post all of his newswire re-posts in the Zen Zone. :cool:

--Mayor

I have proposed a partial solution...

... to this matter in an email to EJ.

Further, the zen-zone would have a stated policy that restricts news of common non-gaming interest, science, extreme-politics, and general wierdness to that page only, thus the current 'non-bj' page will be specifically designed for non-bj gambling and related discussion. zg