Another question on LVAdvisor

I just joined the LVA (full membership) and I am going to try to take advantage of the free night at the Stardust in the near future. I am wondering how I should go about another membership. Somebody suggested to just get the online membership for the 2nd membership. Also, if I decided to get an additional membership, does this present any problem with getting two free nights at the Stardust. My plan is to go with a friend who will also be a LVA member and we alternate free nights. Has anyone tried this?

Rob McGarvey

"I just joined the LVA (full membership) and I am going to try to take advantage of the free night at the Stardust in the near future. I am wondering how I should go about another membership. Somebody suggested to just get the online membership for the 2nd membership. Also, if I decided to get an additional membership, does this present any problem with getting two free nights at the Stardust. My plan is to go with a friend who will also be a LVA member and we alternate free nights. Has anyone tried this?"

I haven't tried this yet, but I have stayed at the Dust. Last time I was there it was in the tower. Previous to that they used to shell out their stacked motel rooms for free. Knocked down now. I think you should have no problem as long as you book the rooms separately under different names. Also use the BJ coupies that offer better BJ pay-offs while in town. I think I will order one myself and see if I can get them "counter" fitted....wink