Anybody live in Vegas?

jimbiggs

Mr.M said:
If so PM me maybe some day we can hook up.
Mr. M. I don't live in Vegas, but I have tried to PM you before and you have blocked PMs. I thought it was intentional, but maybe it was accidental?

Mr.M

jimbiggs said:
Mr. M. I don't live in Vegas, but I have tried to PM you before and you have blocked PMs. I thought it was intentional, but maybe it was accidental?
I am not sure, I have pm's mesages. Maybe when I first started I set it to off, but it should be on now.

jimbiggs

Mr.M said:
I am not sure, I have pm's mesages. Maybe when I first started I set it to off, but it should be on now.
This is what I get when I click on your screen name and then click on send pm.

Mr.M has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Mr.M from the recipient list and send the message again.

Mr.M

jimbiggs said:
This is what I get when I click on your screen name and then click on send pm.

Mr.M has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Mr.M from the recipient list and send the message again.

I had it set to only Mods, its open to to anybody know. sorry.