Anyone else notice this?

Would think it's totally random. I've done very poor with empty tables. Less than four so far has never been good for me. Don't really think it has anything to do with the number at the tables though.

BigFish said:
So, am I crazy or does the game go better when there are fewer players at the table?

Sucker

A card counters' profit is directly proportional to hands-per-hour. So yes; the game goes better with fewer players. But only if you know what you're doing, as ZG has stated.

If you do not know what you are doing, a full table is better because you
will lose slower while having more fun with the other idiots at the table. zg

prankster

From what I've read a crowded table has the affect of lessened pen-of course this only matters if you know what you're doing.:joker:

aslan

Sucker said:
A card counters' profit is directly proportional to hands-per-hour. So yes; the game goes better with fewer players. But only if you know what you're doing, as ZG has stated.
You also get to play more rounds when the count turns positive. You can also move to two or three hands in positive counts with fewer players.

Last edited:

psyduck

aslan said:
You also get to play more rounds when the count turns positive.
If you play more rounds at positive counts, does it mean you have been eating all the small/neutral cards all by yourself?

aslan

psyduck said:
If you play more rounds at positive counts, does it mean you have been eating all the small/neutral cards all by yourself?
Of course, it's better to have someone help you eat the small cards...so one or two persons at the table is a positive in this sense...but if you can get them to leave when the count turns positive, that's even better. I am working on a command-ready, devastating fart. Oops! I said the "F" word! Sorry. :eek:

riggler

aslan said:
Of course, it's better to have someone help you eat the small cards...so one or two persons at the table is a positive in this sense...but if you can get them to leave when the count turns positive, that's even better. I am working on a command-ready, devastating fart. Oops! I said the "F" word! Sorry. :eek:
I just split 10s. :devil:

ROFL
You guys are a hoot. I can feel table clearing all the way up here in Canada. :eek:

Zen Grifter & Prankster,
"only if you know what you're doing". I'm going take that as a bit of a veiled complement, then. :grin: