Anyone stayed at Golden Nugget?

Sonny

"...receive a Golden Values Book valued at $250 in resort discounts."

Anyone familiar with this Value Book? I assume it's mostly coupons for spa treatments and food. Is there anything in there worthwhile?

-Sonny-

moo321

Probably the best place to stay downtown. My buddy won't stay anywhere else in Vegas, because he loves it so much.

California was reasonably comfy if you want to stay downtown, too. It's Boyd, so if you have any history with them you can get a comp.

Last edited:

mjbballar23

IP had something similar when i stayed there. I was also excited about receiving this book until i saw it was mostly worthless stuff and several things were repeats from the ACG. I dont know anything about the Golden Nugget one but i wouldnt get too excited about it.

Albee

I was there in July. The coupon book has some buy one/get one coupons and some free drink coupons. Not worth $250 in my opinion, but may be worth it to someone else.

MasterofNone

Albee said:
I was there in July. The coupon book has some buy one/get one coupons and some free drink coupons. Not worth $250 in my opinion, but may be worth it to someone else.
we have gotten one each time we stayed there. i believe it also included 2 for 1 showtickets, free well drinks, and coupons for the 24 hr cafe and buffet. also a buy in coupon for a texas hold-em tournament.

if you go to the GN spring for the VIP check-in. they are notorious for having one check-in person and a line out the door- especially at peak times.

CathyRas

I have never stayed there but my mom has and she goes to Vegas all the time. She said it was the best place to stay downtown.

I usually find that the coupon books are not very good overall. I guess if i went to the spa it might help.