AP Etiquette

Dopple

Isn't there some kind of unwritten AP code about staying off another players table? I hopped onto a table at a good count and another player instantly stomped off appearing to be a little perturbed at my entry, I just came up and did not think he might be an AP.

Last edited:

LV Bear

Administrator
Dopple said:
Isn't there some kind of unwritten AP code about staying off another players table? I hopped onto a table at a good count and another player instantly stomped off appearing to be a little perturbed at my entry, I just came up and did not think he might be an AP.
He might not be an AP since he stomped off during a good count. He was more likely a superstitious ploppy.

As a general answer to your question, it's usually best to stay away from another AP's game, if for no other reason than self-preservation. You have no idea what's going on at the table. He might be under observation, in which case scrutiny of him might extend to you. Or he could be juiced in, in which case he could rat you out. There are plenty of games; you don't need to be seen in close proximity to another AP.