Ask a Dealer ... Are there any dealers here ?

If it’s possible for a magician to deal cards to make you win or make you lose.
Can a dealer with skills just like a magician deal to make anyone win or lose.

Ask a dealer, would you deal using your skills to alter the game for fun.

Kind of a trick question but have you encountered a dealer with skills.
I guess, learning when to leave is an option unless he‘s making you win.

Last edited:

Nightshifter

Obviously yes! :) Especially in shoe game because you can use the same card and nobody can prove otherwise without examining the cards. Palming thee Ace... and this was demonstrated to me by a dealer on a cruise ship. He dealt himself 3 blackjacks in row with the same Ace of clubs... but claimed he would never do that during the game... it was just for fun and entertainment as the players were waiting while the table was opening up and he was preparing the cards of course... the Ace was always the second dealers card though in this case... which makes sense because you fake sliding a card out of the shoe (2 finger push first card up and down and the palmed Ace is slidden out of the hand... I can do this as well...) which looks natural to everyone observing. The Ace is palmed ultimately in the left hand... not the right... because the right is flipping the players cards over... so, when the last card is dealt... the middle finger pushes up the first card a little but the fore finger pulls the ace as it's cleverly dropped from the left palm in front of the plate but sorta covered up so you don't really see what's going on ... hand gestures are necessary to distract the eye. Believe it can be done... and I"ll leave it at that for you to conjecture the rest... ;) One thing to look for is the nonchalant use of two hands when it's obsoletely not necessary ... same goes for the dealer watching the players for cheating. the right hand is discarding the Ace but palms it over the left ... looks like the dealer is sorta butting his hands to make it look like the end of that particular hand... nobody seems to care and it looks natural... so the Ace is in the left hand now.