creeping panther
Banned
area this weekend, any one want to meet up send a PM.

CP
CP
Did the horseshoe in southern indiana get better? Because the last time I was there it was trash.
they had alot of flooding earlier this year and it created alot of problems. i go there quite often when my business brings me through the midwest. decent rooms, good steakhouse, pool, fitness room, etc. I am recognized by the pit and I am treated well. Therefore, I use it as a home base and don't draw alot of deliberate attention to myself at the tables, but it is possible to spread. I have found the games to be decent with friendly dealers, good pen, etc. They will occasionally have five dollar games or will switch a limit if you ask. eight deck SP21 is usually five dollars. SD and DD are twenty-five. When busy you usually have two-four SD and DD and eight-ten or so six deck tables to choose from mostly ten dollar min. (They flip-flop sometimes from six to eight decks) Most often when I am there the surrender option is avail. Many of the six/eight deck tables have LL side bet.
Is the pen any good? It was over 2 decks cut off last I saw.
Really,,:laugh:
:grin:
CP
I might have to venture south one of these days in search of a DD game seeing as I can't find any north.
How FAR NORTH have you looked?
I'll be in chicago next week if anyone wants to meet up. Also, will be in Michigan in a few weeks.
Is the pen any good? It was over 2 decks cut off last I saw.
MasterofNone said:The pit advised they were told by corporate on Aug 1 to cut out table comps. They don't expect it to last very long.