Best counting method?Hi-Lo/KO

Hello again everybody!!!!:)

I was wandering what would be the best and easiest card cunting system.
Me and my friends play with a single deck (not 2 or more,just one).
So what is the difference between Hi-Lo and KO.
(I'm currently using the Hi-Lo system).

Take your precious time and answer please.
Thanks.

In my wanderings I found the easiest card cunting system is to show my ID card as I go into the bar then buy her some drinks ...

Sorry , I couldn't resist. KO is easier Hilo is more profitable in general.

Neither is very good for single deck.

KO is an unbalanced running count system. This is less accurate but doesn't require TC conversions. HILO is a balanced true count system. You keep a running count which is converted to a true count for betting and playing decisions. You divide the running count by the number of decks left to be played. In single deck this is always division by a fraction.

tthree said:
Neither is very good for single deck.

KO is an unbalanced running count system. This is less accurate but doesn't require TC conversions. HILO is a balanced true count system. You keep a running count which is converted to a true count for betting and playing decisions. You divide the running count by the number of decks left to be played. In single deck this is always division by a fraction.
So what system would you suggest me to use for a single deck blackjack game?

I wouldn't pick either but if you are determined to pick one or the other I guess HILO. Remember you TC adjustments will be division by a fraction. If you can't divide 3 by 3/4 you can't use HILO.

Thunder

If you're playing single or dd, why not switch to Hi-Opt I. It's even easier than Hi-Lo. You can just keep a side count of aces and you'll do better.

Brock Windsor said:
Either is fine. Bigger bet spreads, better pen, and avoiding being banned are more important than the counting system being used.
Objectives 1 and 3 often don't mix well especially in pitch games.