bet spread using basic hi low

I have been learning the basi hi low counting system and i was wondering about betting using this system.

I know that when the count is low i want to bet the mininum, but what is the formula for raising my bets based on positive counts.

Thanks,

richlle7

Its different depending on #decks, among other things. So give us that, and also the typical rules and penetration where you plan to play. zg

how about for a 2 deck game with good pene las vegas rules

and also for a 6 deck shoe with good penetration las vegas rules
Das,Rsa,Ls

i am also very interested in the mathmatics of blackjack such as how the variance and standard deviation change according to the bet spread and how this would affect your bankroll considerations. I think i have finally found a use for all those college math classes.

Richlee7 said:
how about for a 2 deck game with good pene las vegas rules
All counts are TC -
+1 = 2u
+2 = 3u
+3 = 4u
+4 = 4u (2 hands)

Richlee7 said:
and also for a 6 deck shoe with good penetration las vegas rules Das,Rsa,Ls
Same as 2D ONLY DON'T bet anything if the TC is 0 or less.

Richlee7 said:
i am also very interested in the mathmatics of blackjack such as how the variance and standard deviation change according to the bet spread and how this would affect your bankroll considerations. I think i have finally found a use for all those college math classes.
The max bet of 2x 4u should not exceed 1.6% of your total BR, and in general that BR should not be less than 500u.

For more in depth INITIAL treatment read Blackbelt in BJ and BJ Attack. zg

Blackbelt in BJ offers a variant of HiLo which uses a TC based on 26 cards rather than the standard TC, and provides alternate betting that coincides with same. zg