Betting Systems

Hi everyone,

I am new to counting cards. So, if I count cards using a high low system, how much should my bets vary depending on the true count. I know higher count, greater the best, but I am not sure to what extant.

That will depend on the number of decks, the rules of the game you're playing and the penetration. qfit has a great free online blackjack book that has tables to identify the right spreads to use. You would also need to check those spreads against your desired risk of ruin to see what spread you can afford.

johndoe

You should study this further with reputable books, but generally you bet proportionally to your advantage, and bankroll.

Meistro

advantage * bankroll * .75

or perhaps advantage * bankroll *.35

for example

1% advantage, $10,000 bankroll you would wager either $75 or $35 or somewhere in that range

did you write the book? It has absolutely no reviews. I checked the authors and it seems all his books are unread by people. (no offense, but actually want to know. I will previews)

Even the description "This book is a comprehensive guide to winning at blackjack." is very sketchy for amazon descriptions of books. Has no literary reviews or remarks on the book either.

Zach6794 said:
Even the description "This book is a comprehensive guide to winning at blackjack." is very sketchy for amazon descriptions of books. Has no literary reviews or remarks on the book either.
It will teach you everything you need to get started.
Maestro also gives coaching for a cut-rate fee, great value.