Beware of 6:5 at Hollywood Charles Town, WV

Zero

Passed through here for the first time in a while the other night. It looks like MGM National Harbor has really put a hurt on them. Two of the pits were gone since the last time I was here, and the "party pit" over by the H Lounge was half its former size and only had 2 BJ tables. When I saw they were $10 tables I thought "they must really be getting desperate" but then I noticed the felt... they were 6:5 tables. I continued to browse and noticed 6:5 tables in other pits that also had 3:2 in the same pit. So be sure to check the felt if you stop by here. I also noticed a lot more carny games than I remember on my last visit here and saw the new sports book area is under construction.

Zero

dogman_1234 said:
Out of curiosity: Did you happen to know the specific rules (beyond the 6:5 natural bonus,) for the games? Were the 6:5 games single deck?
Sorry but that made me laugh. Single deck? I wish. Nothing else has changed. All the tables besides the Hi Limit area are 8D, H17, NS, DAS, No RSA. Most have LL9 and 21+3 side bets. The Hi Limit area is S17.

paymypush

johndoe said:
Everywhere or just on low minimums, single deck, etc.?
They just converted 6 tables and I'm hearing there's more to come. None of the tables were open earlier today. No single deck. The main floors are all 8 decks.