bjack-hall of fame results soon.

I am a regular here and it is becoming angry in here.

Not anger son, just reality. Were Frank Stanton allowed to come here and start posting about "The Flaw", you would see anger by the regulars here, especially The Mayor. And why? Because the theory is unsound. Likewise, the theory that Don Schlesinger is some kind of hero in the upper echelons of the advantage player community is also "flawed".

Peace to you too.

I am a regular here and it is becoming angry in here.

Not anger son, just reality. Were Frank Stanton allowed to come here and start posting about "The Flaw", you would see anger by the regulars here, especially The Mayor. And why? Because the theory is unsound. Likewise, the theory that Don Schlesinger is some kind of hero in the upper echelons of the advantage player community is also "flawed".

Peace to you too.

Point understood Mr. Turner. Even though I am a begginer and I see your resolve on this issue. I dont mean any type of criticism but your anger with Theef is heated and it does reminds me of the responses on BJ21.com that Mr. Stanton recieved when he proposed his logic of why John Patrick, who was his mentor, was Blackjack truth. If Theef is that obtrusive and angers you then ignore him. I like this site and I am here because of all the desention there. I do agree that any nonsense such as voodoo philosphy and If I may say "PROGRESSIONS" appears here it should and will be zapped. That is the rule of law here. I commend your veracity for truth sir but I just feel the anger gets thick sometimes and the quality of the site will be hurt. Please do not percieve me as attacking. I respect debate. LTC

Cyrano

Lol...

After the first 3 posts, this thread became completely worthless. Does it really matter if Don isn't a first-ballot shoe-in? He'll get another chance at a later time anyways. Do we really need this to feed more egos? Besides, many a great film/actor/player/song/painting--practically anything you can think of has been snubbed at one time or another.

Speaking of trolls, I think that troll in LOTR The Two Towers should be nominated for an Oscar for best actor. Guess another great acting talent will be snubbed.. ;-)

Re: Lol...

BY the way I saw the two towers on IMAX! WHew! The battle scene at the keep was incredible. Tolkien must be grinning ear to ear! I agree the troll should get something... a drink, a biscuit, raw trout headsm in a cream sauce, an oscar maybe! :)

Rob McGarvey

Re: Lol...

It's all about opinions. Possibly a group of people, but just an opinion. I'm sure if you ask Don he doesn't give a hogs hoot about any type of recognition. It reflects back on the people with the opinions more than it does on the inducties or those left out in the first sweep.

Re: No Snub

In fact, Uston was a lifetime losing player when acting as the BP.
--------------

I hadn't heard that... but then it would reflect on the spotters, true? zg