Blackberry App for counting practice/simulation

I've run a search in this forum as well as read the 3 pages of "online resources" and didn't find an answer to this yet, but does anyone know of a good Blackberry App to practice BS and counting and run simulations to try out some betting strategy?

I paid a few bucks for the "Blackjack Enthusiast" and it is an "all right" trainer. At least it lets you specify the table rules and such and will keep a Hi/Lo count for you either on the screen or in the background. But it does not have some of the nice practice drills for BS and counting that the online resources have.

At any rate, yep I just posted my first two tonight but signed up awhile ago and have lurked on and off. This forum is a great place to learn!

cheers,
SP

ahh bummer, that's sort of what I have found - some great options available for iphone, not so much for BB. There is one other app for BB that costs $9.95, I forget the name right now but will search again and give it some consideration.

Would be nice to practice up on the BB in those down times during the day.

thanks anyways, Count!

countmein

It is really helpful to get a few hundred extra hands in per day when I have a few minutes. I'd spend the $10 if you can find a good program. There are some sim programs for the iphone, but they are not all accurate.

So I would read the reviews before you buy. You really cannot afford bugs in code like this!