Blackjack Info trainer version 2, sufficiently random to call it good enough ??

Howdy gang, I have a fairly straightforward question. The free training program on BJ info, specifically version 2, are the hand results random enough to use for research purposes ?? Thanks, Bklyn

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I know that a BJ computer simulator program generates the hands by using an RNG or PRNG. So my question is: Is the long term mix or stream of hands dealt and the hand outcomes wins/losses/ties/ etc. while playing the Blackjackinfo.com version 2 game, similar enough to what a person would experience in a live brick and mortar hand dealt game, to say that they (the sim and the live game) are basically the same over many thousands hands, of course. The short way of saying it is: Is the RNG or PRNG robust and is the game "fair" meaning there is no bias other than what exists by the exact structure of the known game rules. Thanks, Bklyn

DSchles

Long question, short answer: yes! But, if you're trying to use the hands played on this app to draw any conclusions whatsoever, that would be a mistake. You'll never play enough hands to reach that stage. For that, you need commercial software--a simulator.

Don

DSchles

bklynkid222 said:
Thank you very much for the insights. Do you know of any simulators that I might explore ?? Thanks
Yes, of course. The gold standard in the industry is the suite of products from Norm Wattenberger at qfit.com.

Don

beating vegas

Norms products are the best. I’m a Mac user but I run Norms programs on a Virtual windows cloud. The only reason I use the windows cloud is for Norms programs. Norms a good guy and very helpful.