Blackjack Verite Game

21forme said:
Get lost would have been better.
Yeah you are right, but I was trying to be nice to the troll.
He usually starts crying with his buddy Zeebabar to the moderators here and at BJTF, trying to get people banned etc.

Last edited:

21forme

KewlJ said:
Doesn't everyone have GPS by now?
Probably, but it's not infallible. Haven't you read the stories about people depending on GPS and getting lost in the wilderness or being directed droads that are just mud and they get stuck?

21forme said:
Probably, but it's not infallible. Haven't you read the stories about people depending on GPS and getting lost in the wilderness or being directed droads that are just mud and they get stuck?
Recently in the news was someone who tried to drive their truck across a frozen river and wound up in the drink ... He told rescue workers that he was following Google map directions.

21forme said:
Probably, but it's not infallible. Haven't you read the stories about people depending on GPS and getting lost in the wilderness or being directed droads , and they were are just mud and they get stuck?
Yeah that happens often in my area. Last one I heard of was a family that gps had them on a road that ends up being closed during winter. The gates weren't up yet when they got caught in a major storm. No cell service and they got lucky that a text went through, and luckily a helicopter did find them. They would not have made the trip back to the main road on foot.

Last edited: