Bowmans Live Poker

Anyone had any experience with this game? (the live version where you watch a video feed of the dealer)

They use Euro no hole card and penetration is probably less than 50%.

They use 8 decks and put the reshuffle at just under 4 decks. They then burn a card at the start of every deal so I would assume the penetration is 50% at best.

They use the Euro no peek rule.....but they put the card out there to try and trick you. If the dealer has a BJ, they wait for the betting round to complete (and splits and doubles to pile up) before exposing the hole card.

They only allow a 10 unit spread 5/50 10/100

Anyone have any experience good or bad with this game?

Trip report......
53% max penetration 8 deck game. varied between +- 2 for Hi-opt, +- 4.3 for Zen counts.

Very freakin slow game. Just boring as hell. Each player get 28 seconds to make their bet and there is no button to sit out so anyone watching causes an extra 28 seconds per hand. frustrating.

Bowmans is part of the Bet365 network as I found out by looking at the URL I was bounced to when typing in Bowmans.com

variance was pretty minimal due to the 8 deck set up except for 2 shoes that went totally to the dealer. not sure anyone picked up a hand beyond pushing a 20 or a BJ.

seems clean though as nothing suggested abnormal variance.

anyone else tried this room?