Card Counters in Reno?!

Hey everyone,

I live in Reno and play BJ here and there, but have been making a little extra side cash (not my main job, I am a teacher). This month alone, I honestly only played for a couple of days, total of about 15 hours and racked up $1,500. I've never played BJ with another person who can actually count cards and play with accurate basic strategy. I am a huge fan of double deck, and use hi-lo or hi-lo opt 1 when ace tracking. Anyone else wanna join me?

yes gronbog... I stated that I do use hi-lo, I'm just looking for other counters in Reno who would like to join me. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

Rebecca C

joe808 said:
Hey everyone,

I live in Reno and play BJ here and there, but have been making a little extra side cash (not my main job, I am a teacher). This month alone, I honestly only played for a couple of days, total of about 15 hours and racked up $1,500. I've never played BJ with another person who can actually count cards and play with accurate basic strategy. I am a huge fan of double deck, and use hi-lo or hi-lo opt 1 when ace tracking. Anyone else wanna join me?
What determines when you use which count?

I use hi opt 1 with single and double deck because I'll keep track of the aces. If I play 6 deck shoe (rarely) I use hi lo, since I don't keep track of aces.

joe808 said:
I use hi opt 1 with single and double deck because I'll keep track of the aces. If I play 6 deck shoe (rarely) I use hi lo, since I don't keep track of aces.
HiLo factors in the Aces. Have you ever considered how much additional money you are making by side counting Aces with HiLo or Hi Opt 1 in single and DD games?