Chat Guest-4-30-09

This Thursday the 30th, we have arranged to have a very interesting "CG", that is Chat Guest.

This BJ Tourney Savant and Video Poker Pro is to Tournament BJ and VP World as "Doc Holliday" is to Team and Solo BJ play. His real name is to remain unknown... but since he reminds me of "Seth Bullock" of "Deadwood" Fame, we can refer to him as "Seth". And true to his namesake if you give this guy a rough time he will put, as he says, "my size 12's up your ass"!:eek:

"Seth" is perhaps the most feared and respected BJ tourney player walking the face of the earth today. He is the last man you want to see sitting at the same tourney table as you.:yikes:

"Seth" is also a Video Poker Pro and can answer all your questions on the in and out of this potentially very lucrative game. I have no doubt that you will have a much better understanding of VP after this chat.

This special "CG" will arrive at 9pm...see you there.;) The drinks and snacks are on me.:toast:

CP

Last edited:

Pro21

I am interested in the chat, but for my 2 cents the last person I want to see across a tournament table from me is Ken Smith.