Chat Guest 6-11

The chat Guest for this Thursday is non other than the legendary....Barfarkel!!:cool:

Barfarkel needs no introduction, he is a brutally honest BJ author that tells it like it is, the good and the bad... about the real life experiences of an up and down BJ AP.

Don't miss this chat, it will be a memorable one.:):grin:;)

Credit to Zen G for arranging this Chat Guest.

9pm EST

CP

Last edited:

sagefr0g

creeping panther said:
The chat Guest for this Thursday is non other than the legendary....Barfarkel!!:cool:

Barfarkel needs no introduction, he is a brutally honest BJ author that tells it like it is, the good and the bad... about the real life experiences of an up and down BJ AP.

Don't miss this chat, it will be a memorable one.:):grin:;)

9pm EST

CP
so we will be apropos chatting with this particular guest on Thursday from where we'll be at.
:):grin:;):rolleyes::laugh:

Lonesome Gambler

I hate to ask a dumb question (or series of them!), but can the chat be accessed after 9PM? Say, at 9:20PM? I haven't had the pleasure of joining the chats yet due to work, but I plan on catching this one. Also, I know the chats are somewhat protected; will I need any additional information to access the chat feature? Thanks in advance!

itakeyourmoney

Lonesome Gambler said:
I hate to ask a dumb question (or series of them!), but can the chat be accessed after 9PM? Say, at 9:20PM? I haven't had the pleasure of joining the chats yet due to work, but I plan on catching this one. Also, I know the chats are somewhat protected; will I need any additional information to access the chat feature? Thanks in advance!
Are these chats different from just the regular chat room?

Ah, thanks. I thought there was some sort of password protection or other method of protecting sensitive info. I suppose you have to be logged in to enter the chat, so that makes sense.

bjcount

Finn Dog said:
Wondering if there's a way to read an archive of a past chat?
I don't believe their archived, but that is good that they are not. Archives can be dangerous when particular details are discussed in chat where they should remain private and unrecorded.

BJC