Comparison of different systems ?

bj21abc

Have been looking around - unsuccessfully.... - for an old thread I came across where someone had posted sim results comparing 5-6 different systems, across a variety of games (SD, DD, 6D) and bet spreads.

Much appreciated if anyone could point to it....

Thanks

D.

LovinItAll

bj21abc said:
Have been looking around - unsuccessfully.... - for an old thread I came across where someone had posted sim results comparing 5-6 different systems, across a variety of games (SD, DD, 6D) and bet spreads.

Thanks

D.
As a result of this thread, I'm preparing a comprehensive table that compares a wide variety of systems in easy-to-read format. If you find an existing thread that is comprehensive, it would save me a little time, but I haven't found it yet.

Best ~ L.I.A.

bj21abc

I am sure I saw one browsing old posts.... Someone had simmed Hi-Lo, Zen, Hi-Opt and a few others - posting all sim results (EV, SD, SCORE) across games with a common bet spread.

It's out there somewhere....

LovinItAll said:
As a result of this thread, I'm preparing a comprehensive table that compares a wide variety of systems in easy-to-read format. If you find an existing thread that is comprehensive, it would save me a little time, but I haven't found it yet.

Best ~ L.I.A.

Maestro

bj21abc said:

Thanks

D.
Blackjack Attack by Schlesinger has all that and more.

LovinItAll

bj21abc said:
I am sure I saw one browsing old posts.... Someone had simmed Hi-Lo, Zen, Hi-Opt and a few others - posting all sim results (EV, SD, SCORE) across games with a common bet spread.

It's out there somewhere....
The table I'm referencing includes the data you're seeking and includes sim results for the following systems and games (with the info you mention - SCORE, SD, EV, plus much more):

Games: S/D, D/D, 6D shoe (various rules)

Systems: AOII, AOII w/A-SC, HOII, HOII w/A-SC, Halves, HiLo, KISS II-III, RPC, REKO, KO Pref., KO Full, Red 7, UBZII, Silver Fox, Uston APM, Uston APC, Uston SS, Zen, Mentor

While I would like to post the results already reported elsewhere, I can't in good conscience do that. This idea is not original to me, but the info as presented is well laid out and some might find it useful, so if it can't be found here, I'm happy to run the sims using CVData. The sim engine for the table mentioned was not QFit's app.

Best ~ L.I.A.

bj21abc

I think that's very useful.

BC, PE, IC as published by QFIT amongst others is nice to have but in order to make a decision about switching counts we need to compare (theoretical) results playing a real game (ideally with a betting ramp close to the one that you use)...

Still hoping someone can post a link to what's been posted beforehand...
(would be useful for you as well, LIA, for a sanity check on your results...)

D.

LovinItAll said:
The table I'm referencing includes the data you're seeking and includes sim results for the following systems and games (with the info you mention - SCORE, SD, EV, plus much more):

Games: S/D, D/D, 6D shoe (various rules)

Systems: AOII, AOII w/A-SC, HOII, HOII w/A-SC, Halves, HiLo, KISS II-III, RPC, REKO, KO Pref., KO Full, Red 7, UBZII, Silver Fox, Uston APM, Uston APC, Uston SS, Zen, Mentor

While I would like to post the results already reported elsewhere, I can't in good conscience do that. This idea is not original to me, but the info as presented is well laid out and some might find it useful, so if it can't be found here, I'm happy to run the sims using CVData. The sim engine for the table mentioned was not QFit's app.

Best ~ L.I.A.

LovinItAll

bj21abc said:
I think that's very useful.

BC, PE, IC as published by QFIT amongst others is nice to have but in order to make a decision about switching counts we need to compare (theoretical) results playing a real game (ideally with a betting ramp close to the one that you use)...

Still hoping someone can post a link to what's been posted beforehand...
(would be useful for you as well, LIA, for a sanity check on your results...)

D.
Agreed. All of the referenced materials posted are useful, but are not quite as organized as the table I have from another site (plus this again, "...to make a decision about switching counts we need to compare (theoretical) results playing a real game -.

As I said, some may appreciate it, others may not care.

Best ~ L.I.A.

LovinItAll

QFIT said:
You can see Modern Blackjack pages 188-195 which contain the results of 40,000 sims. Or, Card-Counting.com for another 150,000 sims.
Hey,

I appreciate that there are a myriad of resources for finding and comparing sims, but there happens to be a format that I came across that has the major systems compared in a very easy-to-read format. The referenced book may have just that, and if you are asking me not to use CVData to compile the table I've mentioned, I'll refrain from doing so.

Thanks,

L.I.A.