Conditions in Shreveport

Anthony

If the table is a $25 minimum......

Mr. Mantis,

From what I've been learning on this site and reading books on 21, how could this question be answered?

First of all we need to know what are the rules of the game, the spread you can realistically be allowed, and how deep of penetration that's dealt into the deck. Without knowing those figures, it would be hard to say if it's a winning or loosing game.

Anthony

P.S. Why does it have to be $25 minimum?

Take a trip to Vegas, with the differnece in minimum bet, you should be able to easilly pay for a package to Las Vegas.

A Simple Question, Wanting a Simple Answer

"From what I've been learning on this site and reading books on 21, how could this question be answered?

First of all we need to know what are the rules of the game, the spread you can realistically be allowed, and how deep of penetration that's dealt into the deck. Without knowing those figures, it would be hard to say if it's a winning or loosing game.

Anthony

P.S. Why does it have to be $25 minimum?

Take a trip to Vegas, with the differnece in minimum bet, you should be able to easilly pay for a package to Las Vegas."

It was a pretty SIMPLE question. Are there ANY $10 DD games in Shreveport? I don't want any other, nor do I give specifics on particular games on the net for obvious reasons.

Perhaps you must misunderstood the question. Or perhaps, maybe I should assume your response be taken in a lighter fashion?

PM

Anthony

Re: A simple question

Mr. Mantis

Didn't want my response to come off the wrong way. After reading your QUESTION again, I realize what you're looking for. Can't tell you the FIRST thing about the games out there. I hope they are good and you can make some money. Good luck!!!

Anthony

You could always... *LINK*

...ask the pit if you could play $10 minimum at an idle table which has a $25 posted sign. Just tell them you'll get the table action started for them - in their eyes you're basically acting as a shill. This used to work fairly often for me in Vegas, but I'm not sure if they're used to doing it in that venue. Worth a shot, though.

Cheers,

Barfarkel

I thought I had learned a LOT from your book...

Goes to show, I still have lots to learn.

I have friends who do the opposite, all the time. Go to pit and ask that a smaller table be opened for them at quarters. Never thought it might work the other way around.

IF there are any quarter tables empty, may try it? Thanks, bud.

PM

MISTER Mantis?

"Mr. Mantis

Didn't want my response to come off the wrong way. After reading your QUESTION again, I realize what you're looking for. Can't tell you the FIRST thing about the games out there. I hope they are good and you can make some money. Good luck!!!

Anthony"

Please...first, how do you know I AM a Mr.? Hmmm?

How about just "Praying"...;)

Thanks,

PM

Garo

Isle of Capri

I haven't been to Shreveport for almost a year, but there were $10 DD tables at Isle of Capri during the week.