Confusing question, need an expert advice. Thx alot

Hi

I have a confusing question, please correct me if im wrong. Thx alot

By "rule 45", you should stand on hard 16 vs 10 if it contains a 4 or 5, and you should stand on a 4 or more card 16"I dont know if this is right".

but what if the count is -1 or -2 , do you still stay? Or its for count 0 only.

Also it apply to dealer 10 only right, what if dealer has a 9 and you already draw 4 cards 16, and it contain a 4 or 5, and you have a count of +3,
" i know the 16 vs 9 stand count is +5" should you hit or stand

Thx alot

Meistro

Composition dependent basic strategy, while an improvement over basic strategy, is still inferior to actually counting cards. If you know the count and the index plays then you ignore composition dependent basic strategy and just make your index plays. So for 16 v T you stay if the running count is zero or greater, and you hit if the running count is negative. Period. No matter how many cards constitute this sixteen or what ranks they are composed of.

16 v 9 is a hit at +3 TC, regardless of how many cards of what rank constitute said sixteen (of course 8,8 we would split but that is a special case). You hit 16 v 9 if the true count is less than +5, and you stay if the true count is greater than or equal to +5.