Currency Conversion

Dyepaintball12

I possess a large amount of Canadian money, somewhere in the realm of $4,000 CAN, and I am going to be in Vegas next week and am wondering if anywhere will do a fee-free conversion like they do in A.C.?

ninous26

I am planning a vacation to canada August 1st.. I will fly from PHX to Detroit, spend a couple hours in MGM Detroit then drive off to my homeland Canada.. If you still have a large sum of canadian money we can meet up there and I'll trade you for the up to date exchange rate straight up..

Probably a long shot but the offer is there if you ever wanted to take it.. I'd hate to get shafted by exhchange fees again like I always do when I make trips.

ninous26

Besides that I can tell you that at the Luxor my friend from Germany exchanged his Euros to Dollars at the cashier.. Not sure if there was a fee.

Dyepaintball12

ninous26 said:
I am planning a vacation to canada August 1st.. I will fly from PHX to Detroit, spend a couple hours in MGM Detroit then drive off to my homeland Canada.. If you still have a large sum of canadian money we can meet up there and I'll trade you for the up to date exchange rate straight up..

Probably a long shot but the offer is there if you ever wanted to take it.. I'd hate to get shafted by exhchange fees again like I always do when I make trips.
Thanks a lot man but I need to exchange before then :(

Seriously, thanks for the offer though!

Brock Windsor

Dyepaintball12 said:
I possess a large amount of Canadian money, somewhere in the realm of $4,000 CAN, and I am going to be in Vegas next week and am wondering if anywhere will do a fee-free conversion like they do in A.C.?
What is the "fee-free" conversion in AC?