CVCX or CVData?

Nynefingers

I don't believe CVCX alone will support the ES10 rule in your game. As you come across other games with other non-standard rules, or if you use more or less indices than the sweet 16/illustrious 18, you will appreciate the flexibility provided by using both CVCX and CVData together. CVData will generate the new data for viewing in CVCX, where you can determine optimal bet spreads fairly quickly. I get quite a bit of use out of both programs.

bjcount

NightStalker said:
I've both and still not able to figure out the difference :D
I hope this was a joke. Since I've been out of action around here for a while I've also lost my sense of humor.

Try generating an optimum bet ramp with CVData, let me know how you did it.

Try generating indices and the many other of the sim generating features in cvdata by using CVCX, let me know how you did it.

Pooptarts:

Go with 9 fingers -

They have 2 distinctly different uses but together they can do just about anything you will want to do until you add ST into the mix.

For the less than a single max bet of what seems to be the majority of the members here, buy the cvbj, cvcx, cvdata package.

Good Cards.

BJC

NightStalker

naah

i was serious..

Both seems to be interdependent and installing one comes with trial version of other..
CVdata has some chapter-x and Cvcx uses cvdata to run new simulations.. For a novice average IQ user like me, they are not completely isolated. Since I've installed both on one machine, I can't figure which features are restricted to which installation :))

None the less, probably am not as technical with software as you guys are :(

bjcount

NightStalker said:
i was serious..

Both seems to be interdependent and installing one comes with trial version of other..
CVdata has some chapter-x and Cvcx uses cvdata to run new simulations.. For a novice average IQ user like me, they are not completely isolated. Since I've installed both on one machine, I can't figure which features are restricted to which installation :))

None the less, probably am not as technical with software as you guys are :(
Maybe Qfit needs to improve the user manual, you need to read though it again, or ask some questions. I do not believe you have the basic understanding of the 2 programs correct. Level of intelligence has nothing to do with it.

BJC

pooptarts92

bjcount said:
I hope this was a joke. Since I've been out of action around here for a while I've also lost my sense of humor.

Try generating an optimum bet ramp with CVData, let me know how you did it.

Try generating indices and the many other of the sim generating features in cvdata by using CVCX, let me know how you did it.

Pooptarts:

Go with 9 fingers -

They have 2 distinctly different uses but together they can do just about anything you will want to do until you add ST into the mix.

For the less than a single max bet of what seems to be the majority of the members here, buy the cvbj, cvcx, cvdata package.

Good Cards.

BJC
Where can I find this package? I didn't see it in the store.

pooptarts92 said:
Which program would I be better off purchasing? I'm a complete noob to bj software. :grin:
It all depends on how seriously you take your BJ play as well. Would you like to do your own customized analysis of special games? How about create index strike points for certain sidebets? What will your EV be using a camoflaged betting method?

With the little time I've spent with the two programs, CVData will do that for you while CVCX wont. I've also spent more time with CVData than CVCX running lots of sidebet sims. But that's just me.