D/D Spread For EV = 0?

LovinItAll

Can someone either tell me or point me to a site that answers this:

What is the spread to break even for the following two games?

D/D - Play All

1) S17, DAS, RA, Surrender

2) H17, DAS, RA, No Surrender

If the answer is system-dependant, then for:

Hi-Lo, Zen, and WH - Top 20 indices

Can't seem to find the answer w/a Google search.

Thanks,

LIA

Last edited:

nc-tom

LovinItAll said:
Can someone either tell me or point me to a site that answers this:

What is the spread to break even for the following two games?

D/D - Play All

1) S17, DAS, RA, Surrender

2) H17, DAS, RA, No Surrender

If the answer is system-dependant, then for:

Hi-Lo, Zen, and WH - Top 20 indices

Can't seem to find the answer w/a Google search.

Thanks,

LIA
check qfit site. Would sure like to play the first game.

moo321

Why do you want to use a breakeven spread? If there's a promo or something, wonging out once an hour would be better in many cases.

LovinItAll

moo321 said:
Why do you want to use a breakeven spread? If there's a promo or something, wonging out once an hour would be better in many cases.
Not for me. I have a buddy who moved here about two months ago. We play together sometimes and he wanted to know. He's never going to try and make BJ an income stream (more profitable opportunites for his kind), and he doesn't want any heat whatsoever, so I said I'd find out.

DD/S17/DAS/RA/Surr. - Available on the strip (well, not 100% sure about surrender) for black chippers.

peaegg

don't think you can find RA/LS DD games

LovinItAll said:
Not for me. I have a buddy who moved here about two months ago. We play together sometimes and he wanted to know. He's never going to try and make BJ an income stream (more profitable opportunites for his kind), and he doesn't want any heat whatsoever, so I said I'd find out.

DD/S17/DAS/RA/Surr. - Available on the strip (well, not 100% sure about surrender) for black chippers.
S17, good pen, double after split, DD games are everywhere, but not with re-split aces or late surrender.

LovinItAll

peaegg said:
S17, good pen, double after split, DD games are everywhere, but not with re-split aces or late surrender.
RA adds about .05% of EV, right? If the two games are available and next to each other, the choice would be clear. Any +EV is obviously good, but the loss of EV for no RA isn't (for me) significant.

On the whole, I wouldn't be willing to go very far out of my way to play in the RA game. If it were next door, sure. A thirty minute additional drive per 3 hour session? Not for this kid, as it wouldn't cover the cost of gas. In fact, a game offering both RA and LS wouldn't be worth the drive if one's time is worth anything at all.

(Not my average, but: $100 avg. bet, 75 hands/hr, $3.75 for every .05%)

Your mileage may (literally) vary. My car only gets 17mpg ;)