Did my first slot advantage play this weekend

sagefr0g

Machinist said:
2 bashes ago or was it 3?? Help me out frog...CP...Homeschool, Prime, Itrack???? Hell I think it was 3 bashes ago...lol......I gave a few demonstrations on it at the bash site.....
Also gave quite a few bashers directions to SWs through PMs......
SWs has one of the more complicated bonusing features. But once its been explained to you.....kinda like a magic trick....so simple if you know what to look for.....
They hit the midwest first....which is a little unusual....seems a lot of testing of new machines hits california first now...Laughlin used to be huge testing grounds...
(I think it was my first Bash...CP said they had just been put in and I told him those were beatable, CP.....Frog?......)
Machinist
june of 2009, yup SW you gave the low down on it at that bash.

Machinist

sagefr0g said:
june of 2009, yup SW you gave the low down on it at that bash.
Wow ..!!!!!!!!!! Older news that i thought!!!! God time flys.....!!!! Thanks frog.....i knew you had it in your notes somewhere!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Machinist

sagefr0g

Machinist said:
Wow ..!!!!!!!!!! Older news that i thought!!!! God time flys.....!!!! Thanks frog.....i knew you had it in your notes somewhere!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Machinist
well i'm supposed to keep notes, right? lol, but anyway thanks be to you for sharing your knowledge. darco would do well to pursue such ventures, imho.