Different basic strategy factoring wonging out

I'm curious if there is a different BS set that considers wonging out. Or, how would one generate such a strategy table? Maybe it exists...

For example, 16 v 10. My understanding is that in a "play all" sense, hit 16 v 10.
But if I'm not playing TC < -1, it would seem that standing would be the "wonging out basic strategy".

So I thought about this a little more.

BS is BS at TC = 0. And the indexes just come into play accordingly. Indexes below -1 just don't come into play at all.

If someone could confirm this, that would be cool.

DSchles

Burnitdown said:
So I thought about this a little more.

BS is BS at TC = 0. And the indexes just come into play accordingly. Indexes below -1 just don't come into play at all.

If someone could confirm this, that would be cool.
No, BS has nothing to do with TC = 0. If you start using indices to make plays, you're no longer using BS for those plays.

Don

KewlJ

DSchles said:
If you start using indices to make plays, you're no longer using BS for those plays.
Don
Hi Don. Belated happy New Year.

So what if you are playing BS based on index plays? In other words card counters basic strategy?

DSchles

KewlJ said:
Hi Don. Belated happy New Year.

So what if you are playing BS based on index plays? In other words card counters basic strategy?
Well, then, you have to define your parameters, because there isn't just one CC BS, just as there isn't one single BS that fits all. You have to decide which plays are going to deviate from classic BS, i.e., at which TC you are going to invoke indices rather than BS. It doesan't always have to be zero.

Don