Do "bad shoes" really exist??

So many times I've had the roughest streaks. I'm talking like when every time you have a 20, dealer has 20 or 21. Or you double and get 20 and dealer pulls 21. All us card counters have been through this situation. I was just there last night. The thing is, because of the fact that I believe I have the deck beat in the long run, I don't get up. So I kept on going and kept on getting really, really bad beats hand after hand - even when the count was good. I lost a lot of money last night. I can't comprehend how the deck can just simply be "bad". I still am left believing that this was just chance and really bad luck. Can anyone else attempt to explain this or do you other counters still think that these situations are just chance. Please comment...
:cool2:

hi good morning
to answere your question i believe thay do a few years ago i was at a table in harrahs L-V head on with a dealer and for a run of 20 hands i never won any, as you did i thought i had the edge but no way ,when the count was high he drew the two tens i drew the stiff and what ever i did i could not break the run so i left the table a little wiser as i was not prepared to sit there for many many hours to get it back i know there are good shoes and bad i pick my table now and if it turns bad i leave just because i have the edge in the long run , it does not mean that i will win playing 1-2-3or 4 hours at a table
all the best iceman