do you laik this count ?

bjtocki

More details? I am confused too. APs are not psychics by nature, so can't understand what you are thinking in your mind :joker:

Last edited:

KOLAN

bjtocki said:
More details? I am confused too. APs are not physic by nature, so can't understand what you are thinking in your mind :p
if take statisti
player got bed hands and good hands
(2 cards delt)
(4,6) 10 it is good
(4,8) 12 it is bed
100000 hands played
bad hands=good hands
after 5 bed hands cam 5 good hands
laik in standart strategy after bed card cam good card

If the odds of getting a stiff hand is X% then the odds of getting another stiff hand after you have gotten a stiff hand is still X%. If you have gotten 11 thousand consecutive 12-16's the odds of you getting another stiff hand is still X%. Thats why your count doesnt work.

KOLAN

1357111317 said:
If the odds of getting a stiff hand is X% then the odds of getting another stiff hand after you have gotten a stiff hand is still X%. If you have gotten 11 thousand consecutive 12-16's the odds of you getting another stiff hand is still X%. Thats why your count doesnt work.
this count more logik dem matematik

KOLAN said:
if take statisti
player got bed hands and good hands
(2 cards delt)
(4,6) 10 it is good
(4,8) 12 it is bed
100000 hands played
bad hands=good hands
after 5 bed hands cam 5 good hands
laik in standart strategy after bed card cam good card
I'd love to get some BED hands... :devil:

bjtocki

I am still confused. Because getting 10, doesn't always mean it is good hand and 12 doesn't always necessary mean bad either. Because the order of the cards are random and there is no way for you to know beforehand unless you are shuffle or ace tracking.

KOLAN

bjtocki said:
I am still confused. Because getting 10, doesn't always mean it is good hand and 12 doesn't always necessary mean bad either. Because the order of the cards are random and there is no way for you to know beforehand unless you are shuffle or ace tracking.
do you know about The theory of probability

bjtocki

By probability, it also means that after 3 wins it will most probably followed by 3 losses and vice versa. But every shoe is a different game, that's why we count the cards to find the odds. I mean using your count, it's like generalizing all the games at that moment, which is not true and flawed. Hope that makes sense.

KOLAN

bjtocki said:
By probability, it also means that after 3 wins it will most probably followed by 3 losses and vice versa. But every shoe is a different game, that's why we count the cards to find the odds. I mean using your count, it's like generalizing all the games at that moment, which is not true and flawed. Hope that makes sense.
it is difrent becose you can win if you got bed hands
in yours samples you can win if you lost

bjcounter

Do you try to type like this, some posts you make sense, others you are off the wall. Are you trying to make us read "into" what you are saying?? :cool2:

stophon

Getting stiff hands, X+low card, doesn't really give you much of an advantage for the next hand. Your count is not telling you when you have an advantage very well.

<= 11 +2
12-17 = 0
18-19 = -1
20-21 = -2

If you insist on counting two cards that would be better, but your still giving up a lot of accuracy.

KOLAN

stophon said:
Getting stiff hands, X+low card, doesn't really give you much of an advantage for the next hand. Your count is not telling you when you have an advantage very well.

<= 11 +2
12-17 = 0
18-19 = -1
20-21 = -2

If you insist on counting two cards that would be better, but your still giving up a lot of accuracy.
it is difrent count if i whant to count smal and big cart to best is
zen count or mentor