Exhibit CAA:Beyond Counting

Hi, I'm looking to add to my blackjack and gambling library. The book that I am looking for is called Exhibit CAA:Beyond Counting by James Grosjean in excellent to good condition. I offer 550.00 for the book. The price is negotiable. Please contact me at [email protected] or private message me if you are willing to sell me the book.

RJT

Why don't you just go here:-

(Dead link: http://www.beyondcounting.com/cart/products.html)

where you can get the book for $250 hardback?

RJT.

Hey Zen, I I'll take you up on the offer for the book. I am currently without a credit card so i would be willing to send cash and after you receive the cash you can send me the book. if you have any other suggestion i'm up for it. tell me the price and ill send the cash.

tripsix

Stop getting info from Meshack and Abednago

shadroch said:
It's long out of print and contains material that a segment of the AP world thinks is worth the price.
Exhibit CAA is the updated version of beyond counting. Not out of print. Check the link in RJT's post.

johndoe

It's expensive because they aren't printing many copies, and it's tremendously valuable for certain AP's. To AP's, it's comparable to a college textbook or specialized industry reference that often approach that price.

shadroch

tripsix said:
Exhibit CAA is the updated version of beyond counting. Not out of print. Check the link in RJT's post.
Beyond Counting is out of print. Exhibit CAA contains some of the same material but is not Beyond Counting.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
shadroch said:
Beyond Counting is out of print. Exhibit CAA contains some of the same material but is not Beyond Counting.
shadroch, Everyone else here is talking about Exhibit CAA, not the original. See the title of this thread. ;)

shadroch

KenSmith said:
shadroch, Everyone else here is talking about Exhibit CAA, not the original. See the title of this thread. ;)
I'm fairly sure the original poster was referring to the original Beyond Counting, hence his offer of $550 for a nice copy.

Pro21

Everything that was in Beyond Counting is in Exhibit CAA so I don't see why someone would pay more for the old book when the new book has much more material.

shadroch

Pro21 said:
Everything that was in Beyond Counting is in Exhibit CAA so I don't see why someone would pay more for the old book when the new book has much more material.
I suppose a collector would pay more for a first edition Beat The Dealer than the more updated second edition, so it could be for the collectors value.

Thunder

A con man doing what he does best. Gotta love it ;) Now why don't you boys use something like PayPal for a safe transfer of funds. :)

Pro21 said:
Not all of the material is the same between both books...He left material out from the first book...UNLV library has a copy of Beyond Counting...